Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Congradulations on the thread, you all know the rules about the No spoilers, picture posting size, etc.

I mean this is no different then any of the other character/actor discussion or picture threads, all the rules that applies to them, apply here. Spoilers should be kept to the spoiler lab, or spoiler pictures (depending on the type of spoiler). ;)

Well better safe to ask and get the right answer, then to assume and be wrong. :D

Re: Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Yeay a Lady Heather/Melinda Clarke Thread :)

Melinda's a really good actress, she plays such different roles and plays them really well :)

I really like the character of LH, shes so different to any other character on CSI or any other show. And she kind of brings a different level to CSI, and the other characters, especially Gil :)

I haven't seen Melinda on The OC. Too much 'teen drama' for me.
I heard the character is a lot different than Lady Heather.
But then again, Lady Heather is one of a kind. ;)

btw, i have a question.
Destiny, is the fact that she's coming back a spoiler? cuz well, you just need to look on your right and there are huge news about her comeback written for everybody to see. i'm spoiler-free myself but this news was impossible to miss.

and to celebrate our thread here are some icons of LH that i've just made.

0004tbce.png
0004yrt8.png

there is a bunch more under the link below :D

Congratz on the thread! Woohoo, awesome idea, WP :)
Adzix, I adore those icons. So well done!
Lady H is love <3

Adzix yep its a fact, the problem is with the news on the side it only contains a small bit of it (ie she is returning). So that in itself is not a spoiler, nor the name of the ep. Most consider spoilers details of the ep itself. What they have up there isn't a detail of the ep for her part. If that makes sense.

Now if you were to click on to it, then you would be subjecting yourself to details and spoiler free you would no longer be. ugg I rhymed lol. Hope that helps.

Adzix I'm so glad you made more LH Icons. You know she is one of my 4 favorite characters from the show.

Lady Heather draws in the audience and adds something unique to the show. :D

Hottie_Cath said:
Finally a Lady Heather/Melinda thread I never get tired of watching Lady Heather episodes, those eps give a different edge to the show.
Melinda is so versatile, she's always great in the roles she plays, whether it be a dominatrix or a mom (in OC)

ITACath I will never, ever get tired of her. :D
I loved her Mom role on the OC. Out of all the characters on the OC, Julie and Ryan stood out.
Melinda is the reason I still watch the OC on DVDS. :D
And she truly is a funny person. I just wished they could have completed the fourth and final season. I'm still PO about that. :mad:

Dynamo1 said:
As for the person who mentioned Abby from NCIS, don't forget that the actress who plays her, Pauley Perrette, played Candeece in "Lady Heather's Box."

Yes, which is why I love LHB. I just wish their roles were in the same storyline.

hhunter said:
I haven't seen Melinda on The OC. Too much 'teen drama' for me.
I heard the character is a lot different than Lady Heather.
But then again, Lady Heather is one of a kind. ;)

Yeah, a lot of teen drama. But I was there for the adults. The first and fourth season was the best IMO.

---------------------
seasonsevenbanner.jpg

Melinda Clarke is going to do another CBS show in the fall.
Anyone know about that show? I thought it was a cop show or something like that :confused:

hhunter said: Melinda Clarke is going to do another CBS show in the fall.
Anyone know about that show? I thought it was a cop show or something like that :confused:
"The Man" is what the show is called. An undercover LAPD cop struggles to find a balance between his professional life running sting operations and his family life raising three adopted kids.
Director: Simon West
Writer: Anthony E. Zuiker

thanks Destiny

should be intereting
and isn't Anthony Zuiker the creator of CSI?

Back