"Mascara" 200th Ep Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 14, 2009.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

"Holy rotten episode!" You said it Jacquie. That was indeed a horrible episode.

Just to add to the ever growing list of '200th episode disappointments', I just "loved" :rolleyes: how Ray pushed Brass out of the way when dude decided to run from them towards the end......pfft, whatever. Ridiculous

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Maybe THAT'S why I was talking to my tv and wondering what happened to my CBS station, since I didn't recognize my favorite show :devil:.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

There were so many problems with this episode. The Wendy/Hodges scene was funny, and I'm glad that Brass had a few scenes. Other than that, the entire episode was not fun at all. By the end, I seriously wondered why I hadn't just skipped the episode and turned on CBS to see Eleventh Hour.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: During one part where Brass and Ray were "interviewing" a wrestler at the arena, the sound went out on my station. I was like "it better come back on before they show Greg or Nick". :lol: It came back on a few seconds later. Honestly, I could have stood for the sound to be off through the whole episode except for Greg's scene, Nick's three little scenes and the Wendy/Hodges banter. :lol:

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I was actually watching the clock and saying to myself is it over yet. I usually only do that when I watch Miami on Monday :rolleyes:

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I should have watched the first hour of ER instead. The second hour is far better than CSI was tonight, so I assume the first hour was just as good. Wasted my time on CSI and I never thought I would say that.

7. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

My sound left too. I wasn't disappointed though,it actually made a few seconds go by a little bit quicker. Was Langston sitting at Nick's desk at the end?

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah this episode lived up to the hype less than all of the over-hyped movies ever made! I hope they get a lot of emails/letters from disappointed fans about this ep. I think I'm gonna write a note on the tape for my dad to let him know to skip this episode. :lol:

I was wondering that too, but I think he was just using the computer (I guess he doesn't have one). He just wanted to send in that girl's report or whatever. I'm sure he asked first though. It might have been Cath's office though cause I didn't see the other two desks. If it is her office, she moved her desk to the other side of the room. :lol:

Oh and one more complaint: They're trying to make us believe the MC guy was the one in that costume in the beginning of the episode? :rolleyes: He's nowhere near that tall for one thing and he was definitely not that muscular. :lol:

9. Nicksfriend

Actually I watched the first hour of ER and it had a lot of Jorja Fox doing flashback scenes from the past. I hate that I missed the second hour but I know what I'll be watching tomorrow and it won't be CSI.

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Unfortunately for me I had no trouble with sound :rolleyes: and yes Ray was sitting at Nick's desk although none of Nick's items where there. I thought Ray's office was down by the morgue :confused:

11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

When he stood inside the office at the end, I thought it was Catherine's office, since there was a floor lamp to the left of the door. Maybe he has a desk in her office now?

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Lack of continuity strikes again! :rolleyes:

I wish my sound disappeared during this ep...would have made it that much less painful if I didn't have to hear the fail.

13. Nicksfriend

That's what I thought,I hope this isn't some type of foreshadowing of him taking over because I think we saw that won't work.:(

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I'm glad I came on here to hear the comments, because now I can record Supernatural! Thanks guys. I'll be back on to share in my inevitable disgust of the episode in an hour...

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Ray's office is in the morgue still.