"Mascara" 200th Ep Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Have you guys seen the new preview on youtube,it is called the little preview and in it it says that Langston takes the lead with a vengance. And I did notice that he is doing the lead,in the interrogation room,with the witnesses and he comes in in front of Nick into the fighting area, and when they see the body he is in front not Catherine,is this some type of foreshadowing???

2. electra

electra Pathologist

Video is not available for me.:( But I am still waiting to finally see the episode.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's TWO promos/videos of "MASCARA" pretty violent and brutal, so be prepared to shudder:eek:

MASCARA VIDEO

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Looks exciting.

5. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Wouldn't it be great if Grissom made an appearance in the 200th episode? I know that William Petersen is still part of the show in some way directing/producing. I doubt he will but one can dream! I miss Grissom!

6. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Won't it be great if Greg gets to make an appearance in this episode since he's, you know, a part of the team?

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So true! thanks, I needed that! :lol::lol:

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^Oh come on guys, Greggo got plenty of screentime in the last episode, so you know.

9. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

^ Agreed. Plus, we all know promos aren't true depictions of what is in the episode. But, I'm sure I don't need to say it! :)

10. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I've been just assuming that the name is really supposed to be 'Máscara' or possibly even 'Mascará', rather than 'Mascara'. The episode is about something in Spanish, so they could mean mask (there were masks on a lot of the wrestlers) or maybe something to do with chewing.

Mascará = future 'he/she/formal you' conjugation of mascar, which means 'to chew'

Máscara = mask

Greg's gotten pretty good screentime this season, but it's hard for us Greg fans to really expect much screentime for him in the future just because, after 8 seasons of very little screentime, it's hard to get used to him actually being there for more than five minutes per episode. But, for this episode, I'd have the same concerns about Riley and Nick as well. Cath, Brass and Ray (and obviously SuperDave, since the promo involved the first scene with the body) are the only ones I've really seen much of in the promos.

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I saw Nick a lot in this promo. I do not think you have you worry about him being in it.

12. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Argh. So that means I just have to worry about Greg and Riley :( It's true that 'No Way Out' was awesome for both of them, but I hope that that wasn't a one-time thing.

13. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

Well, atleast your favorite is still on the show. And you get to see him every thursday even if only for 5 minutes.

I just watched the promo for the first time. I'm not sure how I feel about it but I'll give it a chance. I'm more excited for Space Oddity though.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well, there's still a ways to go and the show is coming back next season.

I saw the previews and woe, Langston looks intense..I might like seeing this raging side of Langston, we've seen the gentle giant, now we'll see him. Maybe he'll do a couple of Matrix style moves.

Nick: What are you doing Ray!

Ray: I don't know why I'm doing these martial arts moves Nick..it's just in me..I can't get it out of me..

Nick turns away and shakes his head: You're creeping me out Ray!

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

TV Guide interview with Director William Friedkin on his 200th Episode He Directed

It's a great read. Interesting part of the interview is: