Marisol Delko/ Alana De LA Garza *SPOILERS*

Re: Marisol Delko/ Alana De LA Garza *Spoilers*

Sorry to spoil things but didn't the writers of the story comfirm that H and her were going to get married on the second episode of May sweeps?

thread title edited by mod to make sure the 'spoiler warning' carried throughout the thread.

yes they'll get married and she'll look
absolutely gorgeous in her white wedding dress :D

Finally someone who supports her...
those pics are really awesome :)
thank you

I pretty much like everyone! And at the end of the day you can't judge the actress on the role she plays, Alana is a good actress. Blame the writers if you don't like the character not her!

Thanks, I'm just trying to be rational. It's a shame really that her role isn't more permanent :( And not only are we probably going to lose Marisol from the cast, it's going to affect Horatio and Eric :( So no cute smiles for a while then i think

they're strong, they'll get that :)
and Alana's gonna be in

CSI: Miami: Dead Air 2006
CSI: Miami: Driven 2006
CSI: Miami: Open Water 2006
CSI: Miami: Shock

:)

Hmm, I was looking for somewhere to talk about Alana, this seems to be the place. Anyway, I posted this in the L&O thread and thought I could use it to bump this as well:

I've just started to catch up on all the new seasons, but I had to come in and mention Alana De La Garza. The woman is pretty damn good! I was a bit sceptical when I first heard about her joining the show, because I really didn't rate her much on Miami, but she's really surprised me. God, that makes me dislike the Miami PTB even more, knowing that the girl is actually decent, and it was just their bad writing that made her a snivelling, pathetic excuse of a character. If Marisol would have had a smidgen of the spunk that Connie has I would have probably ended up quite liking her, at least not disliking her, as I did towards the end of Season 4. It would have made it so much easier to buy her relationship with Horatio as well. To me, the basis of the romance wasn't based on personality or anything, because Marisol had none, it seemed like Horatio married her out of pity. I know she has dying and all, but that didn't mean she had to be a complete basket case. Give her a little bit of personality and she might actually have had some *gasp* chemistry with Caruso.

Back to L&O, I'm very pleased with them picking up Alana. I think she plays very well off of Sam Waterson, and just seems to fit in well with the rest of the cast. I wish I could say the same for Milena Govich.

So, has anybody else been watching her on L&O. There must be some Alana fans around these parts somewhere! :)

I heart Alana... I really did like her as Marisol; though there were few things I would've changed - and no, I'm not getting all shippery.

But I've caught her on L&O and I think she's doing a great job as Connie. What do you think of her haircut though? I think it's fitting for her new role. I'm not sure if I would've bought the hairstyle she had as Marisol on L&O. It's too Salon Selectives for L&O imo... perhaps we should make a poll.

She is a very pretty woman. I saw about 4 or 5 episodes wit hher in it, they were amazing. I have seen L&O with her, she is real good in her role.

Ah I just saw "Dead Air," and it was so sweet at the end when H stayed with Marisol for her chemo. *sob* I miss her. :(

i miss her as well. I read her bio, she was born in my home state of Ohio.

I just watched an epi of Law & Order last Fri and saw that she is now on there! OMG she chopped off her beautiful hair!!

She was on AMC? like seriously?

I haven't seen her on L&O.

I miss her too.. and I agree, he was sweet of him to be there.

Back