Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

I have to say, Catherine did look great. And yea, she is gorgeous. :D

Marg has been looking hot lately as well. I love her Starbucks addiction. Being from the Northwest, I can see why. ;)

Thanks for posting those hot pictures of her Erica. :drool: She does look like a queen.

LOL Heather, are you a coffee addict, too? The Northwest is certainly a great place for coffee lovers. :D

Love those caps, Trudie. And let's not forget that she was also in a low-cut top! :drool:

Cleavage love, baby!

Ooooooh starbucks. I'm a coffee addict (LOL, E) and Starbucks is like the absolute best. I'm about to hit it up tomorrow before work.

I loved that top. It was hot. And the hair was fab too.

Just a heads-up for everyone...there's a new episode still of Marg/Catherine from the upcoming ep Field Mice (10x18). She looks HAWT. You can find the link in the spoiler picture thread. :)

:drool: No matter what Marg is always beautiful
g130.gif

I took a peek. She does look great....
hmm new romance does the lady good huh? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it may not seem like big info, but to some who are spoiler free it might be, so let's be careful what we say about Cath's future on the show and use spoiler tags if you aren't sure. Thanks! :)

The Marg fandom has been full of surprise the last couple of days. She was out clubbing Wednesday, LOL!

Nah...she just attended the opening event of Drai's Hollywood at the W Hollywood Hotel. Looking just Margalicious as usual. <3

See the pics...

Back