Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That TV Guide issue is prompting some fun discussions - including at AfterEllen.com
link is here. It's got a slashy slant to it (of course), but they've got some of the regular Cath/Sara, Marg/Jorja pics highlighted.

^ LOL I love AfterEllen. :D

So, how does everyone think of the premiere? I think it was pretty decent. Best premiere since Built to Kill. What can I say? I'm a Catherine lover. :D The one thing I absolutely hated about it was Riley's exit interview. Grrrr as if the Riley I knew would say that. I hate it that tptb took advantage of Lauren's exit and abused her character. :(

The amount of her Margness and the nice scenes between Catherine/Sara and Catherine/Nick almost had me melted, though. :)

Her Margness was on fire! They gave her a lot to work with and man did she deliver! I loved seeing her stressed and a little vulnerable and unsure of herself only to turn it around so that she was in charge again. Loved the scenes with Nicky and Hodges. And her frozen shot still makes me laugh! I bet Marg is like "....thanks, guys." though!

And the glasses? Bye, world. :lol:

We should keep a Glasses Count for the season to see how many episodes she breaks them out in...

So far... 1.

I agree that Marg was great.She was believable as the stressed boss of the departament and I also liked her scenes with sara and Nick.Hopefully there is more to come.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah. I forgot the scene with Hodges. That was a really cute one, and I kinda liked how Cath let him get away just like that. lol. <3

And they finally aired the clip of Marg reading Craig's book on the Late Late Show last night. It was hilarious. I LOVED it!

"That...is not cool." :lol:

Pfft, Marg could be reading a phone book and it would be the hottest thing ever. lol

I was rewatching Leaving Las Vegas for like the 90th time last night, and it's still as amazing as the first time. I love how cool Catherine looks sauntering around in her hat and shades, and the scene in the car with Nick..."You know, I though you were going to leave, too..." "Why, cause I shaved my beard?" One of my favorite lines ever! And the scene with Guffey? Need I say more? I think Guffey's face looked exactly like mine when she undid that first button! :lol:

She was so RAWR in that episode. The glasses made me *thud* several times.

I didn't like the fact that they seemed to make Catherine the problem in the team. Uh, bbs, no. Go DIAF.

The glasses were hot.

And I liked what Sara said to her in the locker room, especially about the part that the only thing Grissom had she didn't, was her.

WORD.

And the glasses were hot.

RAWR Marg, RAWR

Season 10 Glasses Count: 2. :lol:

Seriously, how many of you smirked/smiled when Catherine said that she can tie a knot in a cherry stem with her tongue...after a few drinks?

Yes she did. So it's 100% so far. :lol: Hopefully she'll do that more!

And obviously Catherine can tie a cherry stem into a knot with her tongue after a few drinks. How's that? :D

Last edited:
*giggles*

That's probably the greatest Catherine fact ever. Forget all the other cool stuff about her. The fact that she can tie a cherry stem with her tongue? Gone.

I hope she wears glasses every episode of the season. We have a long way to go, but come onnnnnnn, writers/Marg. Make it happen!

I love that we hear about these tiny facts about the characters, especially Catherine. Remember the story about her and Eddie that she told Brass in If I Had A Hammer...? That was awesome, too. And when she said she and Lindsey watched chick flicks together. :lol:

I hope there will be Catherine-in-glasses scenes in every episode, too. Definitely one of the hottest OTPs on the show. :D

That's one of my favorite parts of the show, when they give little snippets into the character's personal lives. Well, Catherine's personal life...I love the two examples you give, but I also loved in 19 Down when Catherine was talking to Grissom and told him the story of Lindsey's personalized jeans. "It's better than a tattoo..."/"Oh, don't go there." :lol:

The glasses should have a supporting role on the show. They could be the first credits that pop up. They'd win Emmy's, Golden Globes, Tony's, Grammy's...cause they're just that darn hot and amazing.

Please excuse me idiotic-ness. I am drinking tea cause of a sore throat and the lack of caffeine is getting to me. :lol:

I wanna see Catherine put a cherry stem into a bow with her tongue. *cough*

And yes, the glasses are awesome :D

Well, then! No glasses? CSI you disappoint me.

It was nice to hear a Sam reference, and Marg looked hot, so I guess that all didn't fail.

But glasses please return next week? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back