Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

CONGRATS to Marg and Alan.
    Fall weddings are beautiful, any wedding is, but I especially love fall ;)

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*throws confetti*

HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY Marg and Alan!

I hope they have a wonderful day together - they both deserve it.

Just looking at Erica's banner makes you think about how much fun they have together and are going to have together for many more years :D

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*looks at banner*

They're just so in love and so cute, aren't they? I love this beautiful couple. :)

4. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Yeah they are very cute :D ... love you banner btw EricaSJ

5. margfan

margfan Dead on Arrival

MARG HELGENBERGER IN THE OCTOBER ISSUE OF MORE

(New York, NY) – She’s got a huge hit, a wicked wit and one of Hollywood’s more enduring marriages. No wonder Marg Helgenberger feels sexier than ever at 48.

Excerpts from More magazine’s October issue, on newsstand September 18th, follow:

About being a star on a top-five show: “I’m enjoying the attention and the power. It can do a lot for your ego. And I feel sexier now that I did when I was 28. I’m more competent, more relaxed and less frazzled.”

About her toe ring, which she had custom made for her role on ER, which she still wears: “I was playing George Clooney’s love interest – I mean, come on! I had the ring made because I knew we were going to have love scenes.”

About her husband, president of the Screen Actors Guild Alan Rosenberg: “He’s a very smart guy in ways that he doesn’t always get to use as an actor.” Asked whether the earnings discrepancies bother her, she shrugs. “I think it bothers him from time to time. It doesn’t bother me in the least.”

On a sibling for her only child Hugh: “By the time Alan and I said, ‘Let’s try for another,’ I couldn’t get pregnant.” Starting at age 39, she went through fertility treatments but stopped short of in vitro, deciding to let nature take its course. “I figured if it happens, it happens. It didn’t happen.” Later, after her career moved into high gear, she considered adopting. “and then I though, I feel guilty that I don’t spend enough time with my one child. Can I do this to another one?” Which led to a further realization: “Do I really want to be in my sixties and have a teenager?” She shakes her head.

About her 14-hour work days: “Once I come home I need to compensate, or overcompensate, for the time I’ve spent away. Bu, then again, I’m Catholic. I draw guilt out of the air.”

To see the cover go to www.marghelgenberger.com

Once the issue is out I will post the entire article and the photos from the shoot.

Thanks to Meredith Corp for the early peek.

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

*giggles* Getting a custom-made toe ring just because she was playing George's love interest! ----- priceless!!

On the subject of their earning discrepancies - I think that's one of the big reasons why a lot of celebrity couples' marriages don't last - especially when the wife is the bigger wage-earner. It becomes too much of a problem for the husband and he can't handle it. Of course it would bother even the toughest man from time-to time, but I applaud Alan for being enough of a man to not let it be a problem.

And, you know, if Marg was in her 60s and the mom of a teenager - she would still be the hottest mom of anyone in the school at the time!

7. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

she looks really good for 48, i didn't realize she was that old. i mean, it's not *that* old, only two years older than my mom... she's still hot!!
    and i loved the line about drawing guilt out of thin air. made me laugh!!
    it's really great that their marriage is so strong
    kind of made me sad about her not being able to have any more kids, but at least she's got such a positive attitude!!

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL eBay, here I come! :lol:

Tis one of the reason why it sucks to live outside of the US. Meh.

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm so going for that one too! Thank god for eBay! LOL

*bows down to hot Marg*

10. ladyhunter

I love that article
    WOW
    I didn't know she had problems getting pregnant :(

I laughed at the 'catholic' part too and the toe ring...YOU GO MARG!

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Ooooh they also quoted what Liev said about Marg in the article (thanks to Lisa at Elyse's):

Isn't that just cool? Apparently everyone loves Marg, but that's no surprise. :D

And according to Lisa, the mag is already on news stands and she's read the whole thing. ;)

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Didn't Dana also call her a rock & roll girl a few years ago? Maybe that was in the A&E bio or something.

13. ladyhunter

I LOVE LOVE LOVE what Liev said about her!

It's so true. I can see her being a rock and roll girl with the devil inside her.

**must be the red hair** :lol:

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

GO the redheads!!

15. body_farm

body_farm Dead on Arrival

omg! i just love that article! it's so true what they write about that she has a wicked wit :) i love her for that :D
    and part about toe ring- just GREAT!
    but i didn't know about her problems with getting pregnat. well, that's life :(
    and i'm offcialy and unofficialy in love with Marg. no matter what :D *giggles* :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.