Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please, kay, you are so staying in the gutter with me. Don't you ever leave. :devil: And yes it would be a great idea to keep Hughie away from the video camera. :D

Welcome to the Marg/Cath thread, forensics_girl. Have a good time here. ;)

*waves* Hey yourself Drumchik! Wow, I feel so welcomed! :D

LOL! But it's SO true! Marg/Cath is so cool! Especially when she's holding a gun! (I can't believe I just said that!)

oh yeah! she's really hot with a gun, just remember weeping willows! :devil: "you came to my house!"
no further words required ;)

And I forget the episode, but there have been many icons made of it - she's wearing a green shirt and unloading a big gun. *thud* LOL

I believe that was 6x02 Room Service. I love that scene - with a great shot of ...ummmm...you know.

Cath + guns = HOT!

ETA:
You know, I think Cath might be the CSI who has drawn her gun the most often throughout the series.

but DID she actually shoot anybody? i know that she shot this guy who killed women in their homes...he shaved all his hair and then grissom found him in a laundry room or so. this guy was going to shoot grissom but catherine was faster and shot him first. perfect timing ;)

I think that's the only person she's ever shot. She pulled a gun on Adam, but didn't shoot him. And I think that's it.

Yeah, she's only shot/killed one guy - the Strip Strangler.
She's pulled her gun on Adam, she drew her gun while going into the compound in Shooting Stars (who could forget that incredible scene?), she pulled her gun when she & Vartann went into that tourism place at the end of season 6. She pulled her gun in Law of Gravity at the end when she rushed to Keppler's side (you see her re-holstering it before she ran to him). I know there's more that I can't think of.

Speaking of Cath and guns (hot mama!), one has to wonder if she pulled her gun or had to use her gun in the CSI:Maimi crossover episode "Cross Jurisdictions". I don't watch Maimi too often, but when I do, they always seem to be shooting at somebody. I wouldn't be surprised if she had to pull her gun there too.

oh yeah, that's right, she did. When she & Horatio ran onto the boat to find the husband still alive, she had her gun drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back