Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pics are cute, xialemar. :)

And I think Timothy Dalton should feel very very lucky to have scenes like this one with Marg in Lie Down with Lions.

That movie is probably the only Marg movie that I have no desire to watch again. I like Mel Harris and I LOVE Marg, but the movie was just not worth watching. Psycho Marg was really scary, though. :D

She joined RH in 1982, soon after she had graduated from Northwestern. They had actually contacted her before that, but she wanted to finish her study first. :) She left the show in 1986 and moved to L.A. :)

I don't know why, but I have the desire to sing the Cheers theme when I see that picture...

Hey Erica, any progress on the person who's uploading Ryan's Hope at YouTube? Any possibilities that we might see Alan?

I thought it was early 80's. It's amazing how long ago she started, and considering what 25+ years later she's still on one of the top TV shows around. It's pretty awesome really.

Yeah. Not many actors that leave soaps for other stuff (primetime, movies, etc.) get the kind of career Marg has. A lot of them just disappear after their shows end, or guest-star here and there and that's all. Marg did the guest-starring thing and some TV-movies for a while. Getting her roles in China Beach and CSI are certainly the two most important breakouts in her career. :)

This is Marg at the 1992 Emmys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back