Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: i love that one from down the drain. Thanks, made my morning more bearable seeing some Marg before revision starts...

Normally, I prefer the straight hair, but for some reason I think she looks hotter with wavy out of those two pics ;)

It's strange, but I've never been a fan of her hair style in that particular photoshoot (first one). I have no idea why!

But she does look hot in curls.

And bubbles - LOVE THE RED in the icon :D

Ta. Gotta love the red eh? it's just :drool:worthy lol. And I know what you mean about that first pic, I never really liked that hairstyle when i've seen the photos from that shoot before. And normally i love Marg with straight hair..

I'm not a big fan of the hair in that photo shoot, either. I think it's the length that makes it look a bit...awkward. LOL. And I love the red, too, bubbles. Love it when she shows her natural color. :)

And here is a pic of the gorgeous redhead and her hubby in Weeping Willows.

Hi all. I have finally joined this forum after loiterring for a long time. Huge Marg fan (and Billy/Purejoy) thought I'd come say hi. Have posted this link already on Blacktie Affair which I know some of you are members of, but thought I'd re-post it here. Marg is fronting the Got Milk campaign and looks so beautiful. These pics have seriously made my day. They are from JustJared site0hope it's ok to post external links here. Enjoy!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/05/02/marg-helgenberger-got-milk/

Back to the dreaded dissertation :-(

Hey blondie! *waves* Glad to see you here. :D Dayum you beat me to it. LOL. Marg is so hot in those photos, and she's wearing red! I swear that's the sexiest Got Milk ad I've ever seen. :drool:

yeah she looks really great. Wonder if there will be a video from the photoshoot?? I'm sure I've seen videos from when other celebs have fronted the campaign? Maybe there will be a segment on one of the entertainment shows also. Here's hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back