Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is another actress, Jamie Rose. She is listed as being in the cast for this show on another, forbidden spoiler TV site. Her character is named Sloane Jagov. The only real CSI character on the crossover is Nick. George is supposed to have a cameo.
Strong resemblance Marg but there are good pictures of Jamie Rose at IMDB to confirm the identification.
LaSquisita

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone has ever told that actress that she is a dead ringer for Marg?

Well, if she ISN'T Marg, I hope Marg lets her hair go back to her natural color. She's super-hot as a redhead.

LMAO that's not Marg hahaha! Sorry I was so sleepy last night that I didn't know what I was thinking. I know now that I'm wide awake. *facepalm* Sorry for getting you over-excited, Anne. :lol:

I knew it wasnt her! Altho, she could pass as her twin! lol
Darn, i had my hopes up for Marg showing her comedy skills... anyway, thanks Erica.

I don't think any one of us will deny that Catherine looked really great in season 4. Here are a couple of examples:

from No More Bets

from After the Show

:drool:

Season 4 Marg was uber hot. I was watching a few season 4 episodes the other day, and was just wowed!!

Thanks for the photos :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back