Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I even have an extension cord! Haha.

Sweet! I'll be snagging it later. :)

magic: we'll just make smacked do everything we want. ;)

Yeah pretty much they get too cocky...although that could be good too, cuz they start feeding eachother lame excuses we can see right through! Heehee!

I say we knock them out, lock them in their little closets.. and then knock the guys out, lock them in those closets. :D yes, I live to lock them in closets.

Ohhhhhhh, that's right! Okay well that project is ready to go now, so back to stalking Smacked it is! Got the night vision goggles and extra cameras we'll need?

We'll start the stalking at 1 am!!! muhawhawh.. I was gonna say midnight, but its already passed.. I always got the night vision goggles baby!

I told you they went into hiding.. when they didn't show them, they went to take care of some business.

Ohhhhh yeah it is so our turn to dance the "I Told You So!" dance for Smacked finally getting together...come on Mac, Stella...my dear darling shippy couple everyone knows so prove us right and let us do our happy dance!

Can't wait to do my dance!

KISSKISSKISS!!!!!

Lol, you really do love locking people in closets don't you! I think that's a staple for any really dedicated shipper though...
Total devotion to your ship....check!
Desire to see them together at any cost....check!
Willingness to lock said ship in the closet if necessary...double check!
:lol:

Stalking will commence at 1am! Got it! ;) heehee! We're bound to catch them doing something deliciously naughty at that hour! :devil: :D

Yup wanna dance....

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS! :D

We need to film "Trapped SMacked Style" PRONTO! We need to film it right away!! :devil:

I'm going beyond the KISS KISS KISS bandwagon now!

*Mind is like a bowling ball but it ends up a Gutter Ball*

I'll get the net. Ya know what, I actually want to spend some time in Gutterville. I only get to do that every once in a while. *links arms with Axatullex and both jump down the drain* Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Wasn't there actually any kind of SMACK moments in the new eppy? I mean, folks around here go crazy, but just because of all our crazy minds. Was there sth on last eppy we can wee about ??! *pls say yes, pls say yes* ;)

Btw... love the idea of locking Mac and Stella up in a closet. :devil: I do see the point, that we need to focus on "tougher strategies"! :lol: WAY TO GO!

kiss, Kiss, KISS!!!! :devil:

:lol: omg i love that email you recieved. though i have a couple of 'how to tell you're inlove' thingys. i thought of using 'em in a fic :p

ooh... cameras again? can i be a part of teh crew? :D i don't mind crawling under the matress but then again... it could get bumpy under there :devil: *comes back* there's alot of stuff under there... you know.. papers and stuff :p

Nope. sadly no SMacked moments last night :(

7. When you go to the movies with a bunch of your friends and she
is almost
always next to you.-Well she sits/stands next to Mac if the whole team are around!
is it because they like snuggling or she's just marking her territory? :lol: :p

Kiss, kiss, kiss!!!

is it because they like snuggling or she's just marking her territory?

I'll take both for 200 please! :D

Oh MJ, I just came up with the perfect job for you! Your on bathroom duty! You can hang out in there, and film it there. What? Me and Mo already got dibs to stalk the bedroom.

haha Bona, we're just evil like that. :devil: we're smackers, what do they really expect from us? to be sweet, innocent, not do anything shippers? ha! (but we're sweet and innocent when we come up with blackmail tricks :p )

I told you what happened to smacked last night.. -- me and mo followed them, tricked them, and locked them in closet, how else do you explain the disappearance?

CathStokes said:

haha Bona, we're just evil like that. :devil: we're smackers, what do they really expect from us? to be sweet, innocent, not do anything shippers? ha! (but we're sweet and innocent when we come up with blackmail tricks :p )

So true! We have to stand up for our qualities. Even when they are somewhat guttery and evil in some ways... :devil:

I told you what happened to smacked last night.. -- me and mo followed them, tricked them, and locked them in closet, how else do you explain the disappearance?

NOW I get it. :eek: I missed the context, but now I completely with you. That MUST have been the case! :D :devil:

Can I say that I'm still betting for some kind of aftermath talk about the 333 issue. I want to see this so much on screen...

Lol, yeah Lynny we mostly definitely have the bedroom. surveillance :devil: ..Cate and Ranma and Mina if she ever comes back in here ;) are our backups...yeah?

Yup that is most definitely what happened and why there was not Smacked last night! When they weren't working they were getting busy doing "other" :devil: things and then avoiding eachother at work so as not to give away those "activites" to everyone and their mother! :lol:

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!! :lol:

So true! We have to stand up for our qualities. Even when they are somewhat guttery and evil in some ways...

Thats being a smacker right there!!

NOW I get it. I missed the context, but now I completely with you. That MUST have been the case

;) of course it is, gotta lock them up in closets and let them work some things out :devil: -- I mean talk about the cases, yeah... right, cases... who am I kidding? we all know what I meant.

Lol, yeah Lynny we mostly definitely have the bedroom. surveillance ..Cate and Ranma and Mina if she ever comes back in here are our backups...yeah?

as always, I wonder where Mina is.

Vave aww, you wrote us a smacked fic, that is so awesome of you! :D *runs to read*

Lynny -- LOL, how long do you want the cord to be? I'll be hiding behind the Christmas tree. Because they might go at it by the tree ;)

We need to film "Trapped SMacked Style" PRONTO! We need to film it right away!!
Hahaha, then we should trap them in the elevator now!

7. When you go to the movies with a bunch of your friends and she
is almost
always next to you.-Well she sits/stands next to Mac if the whole team are around!
My friend told me that horror movies are as good as horror movies. Because when the scary scenes come, the girl usually clings on the guy's arm. Hmm.... I hear a bunny hopping by... :devil:

Mo - I'm on babysitting duty, 'member? ;)

I know it is not due yet. Still, can I suggest that the next thread title will contain our new credo "kiss, Kiss, KISS, KIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS!!!"

I have the feeling that it could useful to survive the lack of new eppies in the beginning of next year until the strike is over... :rolleyes:

Please keep up with my fic. I have no idea where it is going...okay, not true. I know where it's going, I just don't know how I'm going to get there. It's about how much Stella loves to Dance and about how Mac have the chance to dance with her. :) I just need more titles of songs that talk about dancing. I am definitely using 'Into the Night.' I wish someone would make a SMacked video with that song. *hint, hint* ;)

Oh yeah. I was wondering why Mac and Stella kept on like, not showing up. Thanks for, um, 'handling' that. Next time, let me in on it. :devil:

* watches as mind falls down gutter...again* Ya know, I'm actually getting used to that. :lol:

THis is my first time posting in this thread, SMACKED!!!!!
I've been trying to find the pics of where they're hugging and when Stella kisses Mac on the cheek. If someone could help I would appreciate it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back