Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

^ That is sooo cool to hear! I just dropped into the pictures thread where I could catch up with all those fascinating details you mentioned. Haven't been there for ages.

Gosh, Mo, thanks for posting the pic in here. I would have been clueless without you. I sooo need to have that pic in HQ.

Can you imagine... my new kitchen with my new table and chairs and my light yellow and red coloured walls and then... THE pic on there in as large as ever possible! OMG... that will just be the icing on my "kitchen cake"! :D :D :D

2. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

[​IMG]
    ^not sure if it's this is a promo piccie :p

okay, :eek: I WUB your SPaM piccy BonaTaylor!! can i snag it? wanna use it :D

:eek: :lol: looks like the SPaM scene i've been longing for is gonna come true after all. :p Or did i bargain for the wrong thing?! O_O :lol: this is interesting indeed...
    :devil: me happy now... *a bit* :rolleyes:

ETA: Thanks for that linky promo pic. NOW i can see it :p

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

^^ that's a great pic mj0621 I love their facial expressions.

I had a thought about why Peyton stays in London. For those of you who watch CSI LV, know about the Minature killer and *her* plan to get back at Grissom. Well, maybe this is simliar in terms of a connection between a killer out for Mac. And who would Mac turn to? Stella of course. That could be the end of Mac/Peyton. These are of course my thoughts on the new season.

BonaTaylor I do like your wallpaper it's very well done :D

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*Mo got Sor running again* :lol: Thank you so much, shipper-bud! :D I think my door is going to be CSI this season :lol:

And I think my new favourite number is 3 *giggles* :lol: I would love to see the 'you know' *Sor is too lazy to make a spoiler box* :lol:

5. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Sure mj, just grab it! :)

Happy you all like them so much. :D

Another thought about Mr Eerie aka Kerr Smith:
    Too me KS is just the gay friend of Jen from Dawson's Creek (which I was just watching this afternoon, so you can see where my post was inspired from! ;) ) and sometimes I have trouble to see him in different roles. So, when it now comes to him being the love interest for Stel, I am asking myself, isn't he just WAY too "nice" (speaking of image) for that role and too young as well (as Peyton was WAAAAY too young for Mac)??

So I am really interested on how he will become Mr Eerie, cause to me KS is in general just Mr Nice Guy. If TPTB wouldn't have dropped those lines about him being not just too good for Stella, I wouldn't have expected such a thing upcoming at all!!!

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Bona he has since played a Fed in a season of Charmed and he was older and a bit bad/dangerous in that, so I can see him fitting in this role a little better...but still I gotta say, not that I want him and Stella to work (cuz I do NOT!) but if homeboy hurts Stella he is gonna be in a world of hurt...not only will all be after him, but he will have all the boys of NY after him too...Danny, Flack and Hawkes all care about Stella enough to beat the guy up...and we all know Mac would kill anyone who hurt HIS Stella...so if Mr. Eerie were smart he'd just start running now! :lol:

Lol, you're welcome Sor babes! Glad you liked the pic ;)

Mj babes yup that's a promo pic...a good one! :D

3 days and 10 minutes...YAY!!

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

OMG, three days without the Intahnet! Garshhhh... I'm so tired

I just came back from the Coastal Clean-up 2007 at a dive site. It was a weekend thing -- like last weekend, I was also in the beaches. Hahaha... so tired. But it was fun.

OMG, that promo pic! I love how they placed Adam and Sid in there with them. :) And SMACked... whooooo! I wonder where Mac is looking..... :devil: That's a pretty low-cut shirt, Stell.

As for "SN", it's a bittersweet episode. There are some scenes there are are just pointless/painful to watch and some that are soooo worth it. (Any scene with Flack is sooooo hot lol. And the SMACked hug. I wonder how Peyton would react if she saw that hug.... ;) lol).

I'm okay with the love triangle if and only if Stella goes in between Mac and Peyton when they blow up fighting. Like the two would be in Mac's office where everybody can see and then suddenly there's shouting. And everybody can see AND hear. The Stella barges in the room and wedges herself in between the fighting, pushing them apart. Sheldon might follow in and take Peyton away, leaving Stella with an agitated Mac.

Finally... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654112/10

8. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

ME NEITHER!!! :devil:

Indeed, I agree with that. OMG! Can you imagine how - about at half-season after he turned out to be that weird person not being good for Stel - the gang will hunt Mr Eerie through the streets of NY with pitchforkes and torches :lol: directly towards Mac who waits for him very calmly in a dark alley, saying at seeing him: "So you are that SoB who gives Stella a hard time..." and then pointing his gun at him:" Leave my girl alone! NOW!"

Mr Eerie then runs off wimpering.

:lol: :lol: :devil: :devil: :lol: :lol:
    Would love it...

9. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*tackles everyone as she goes in*
    XD i never felt so happy :p

BonaTaylor Bonnie! XD I HAVE to ask you something :p I'll send ya a PM :D

Mo It is isnt it? :D I can't wait to see teh moments between them ;) i heard it's gonna be intense :lol:

ate cate you updated! O_O me happy smacked fangirl now... *does the smacked dance* XD

any news on the spoilers and promos anyone?

10. Tusser

Tusser Civilian

Omg,how many days is it left? Three? Two? I don't know but I can't wait for the premiere! Nice promo pics btw! :D

Here's a pic I really like, you have probably seen it before but I think it's really great with the Mac in the background! :cool:

http://static.cdon.com/001/042/1042902.jpg

Good day to everybody!

11. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

TUSSER, I love that picture. Isn't it from the third season's DVD box set. Hmm...in 50 hours, a brand new CSI:NY will air. I'm psychic! Lol. I can't wait. And, neither can my parents. Their getting really sick of me jumping around the room screaming "So happy, all the time!"

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cate babes, hi!!! Yay you're back and you updated! SWEET! I'm totally excited to go read your chapter, wohoo! :lol:

I like Smacked in "Snow Day" they work so well together, it's fabulous! :D And all Mac says to Peyton after they hug at the end is "Time for that trip"...I had to watch it a couple times, but that's what he says! :D

2 days, 1 hour, 40 minutes until our premiere and I CANNOT wait...I am fairly sure we are guarenteed some Smacked moments right in the premiere...which of course makes me giddy! :lol:

13. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Mo I am reasonably impressed, babe!! I tried to figure it out for soooo long but never would have thought about that wording. :lol: You go Girl!! :cool: :D

14. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Wow, that was a long review you posted over at FF. I'm sooooo thankful for that. And thanks that a lot of you liked the pinch of SMEX I managed to put in there with all the fluff hahahaha....

Wheee.... I'm readying meself for the new season. Albeit it'll air here April next year hahaha. I'm sure there'll be no shortage of SMACked.

After all, SMACked got his "third party" from Mac's side last season. Now... it'll be from Stella's. :lol:

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: Well thanks Bona hon! What's even better...I actually caught that on his first time saying it! ;) Rewatched it a couple times to confirm and there ya go! :D

Lol, yeah Cate hon, I can't help but write a book in review of your fabulous chapters! :lol: Pinch of smex...lots of smex...it's all good by me! ;)

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, we'll be watching tomorrow...it's only a day, a.....way!" :lol: YAY, our premiere is tomorrow, wohoo!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.