Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Ohh down the rabbit hole!! I remember when Mac had to say somethig: Hello?? I love waterfalls:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:OMG Stels face. That was hilarious. a wonderful SMAC-scene in season 4 ( well they were very rare)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJCAziScvzg&feature=related
    It HAS to be something like that with penguins and the reason for global warming or so.

What do you think wast the most smacky scene in season 4??
    I think in the end of 4. 10 when Mac got rescued by Stel an the team.

Anj :angel:

ps: go to the fanart thread I made few new signatures.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

I Love that scene from 4.10 it seems that she really doesn't want to go check on that guy, umm Jimmy is it? :D

3. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Well Debbie, you have to wait because he's at my place at the moment :lol:

AnJ, your avatar is fabulous. It's gorgeous and just too hot :drool:

I love al the new thread titles, it's really hard to choose between them. But it has to be something with penguins :p

And about the idea of Mac and/or Stella in danger. I would say both. I thought about a little scenario and came up with the idea that Mac and Stella are stuck in a dark basement. You can have a scene like this:

Mac and Stella sat 5 hours in the basement now. Both of them were hoping that the rest of the team would find evidence and could find them. There was a silence between them and if there was one thing that Stella hated than it was silence... She decided to talk about something.

'Remember the good old times of the NYPD?'
    'You mean the times where being kidnapped was not on our schedule?'

Stella couldn't help it but she started to giggle. Mac was being funny and they were sitting in a basement, not sure about their lifes.

'Sorry Mac, but you broke the ice now. Remember that time we had a murder in a Greek restaurant? I thought that we never could get away there..'

Mac decided to sit closer next to Stella and wrap a arm around her. Stella firts froze a bit, but the feeling of a arm around her felt good. They looked into each others eyes and when Mac leaned in the door opened and they heard a scream...

Well, I had a writers mood at the moment :p

4. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

Awesome idea, :D I just love the way you(Mac) is sarcastic 'bout the whole thing :D

5. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I got a new idea for the new thread name :
    Stella/ Mac #11 - And where do the penguins live now?

Well as you said their love would melt Antarctica and the penguins ?? Don't they live there?:lol::lol:

I LOVED that part. I can see in front of me .:guffaw::drool:
    Awesome idea:thumbsup::thumbsup:

http://www.lf-online.de/bild.php/2333,1150906jpgC3RIM.jpg
    just to remember season 1

Anj:angel:

6. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

I love the idea, And where does the penguins live now, awesome, but dont they actually live with Mac and Stella, quite a big SMACKY family, awesome.

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I think there are hundred thousands penguins in the world I don't think they all live togheter with Mac and Stell:lol::guffaw:...

I think we should do a listing with the called thread names. Want me to do this??
    Aw we need more ideas!!

What do you guys think how would Mac and Stel live together? I think Stel would move to Mac's huge appartment (though I haven't seen it yet I think is huge):Dand then, every morning, they'd sit in the kitchen and talk ( or several other things:censored:) until Chief Sinclair would be wondering why they're late.

And now time for eye candy #2
    http://www.lf-online.de/bild.php/2362,31700071jpgGNHVU.jpg
    :drool:
    [​IMG]
    Anj:angel:

8. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

i said it was a pretty big family.

About them sitting in the kitchen every morning, i actually think you are right. they both became workaholic because of a sad event, i dont exactly remember why Stella did, but Mac and Claire and stuff. am i confusing everyone else here? cause im confusing my self a bit :D

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Bon--- when mac tried too flirt (i think he's better at flirting with girl's:p) i were lauhing soo much:lol:

AnJ--- stella's face were priceless when mac said that line:lol: and i hope s5 would be SMACKed season:D
    AnJ--- i can soo picture that scene between mac and stella in mac's kitchen every morning, cause it's something that fits them:):D and im curious on how mac's appartment, but i'll bet stella know how it lookes like:D specially his bedroom:D;)

CSI_Willows--- nice scene:) i specially loved:)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sor!!!!!! I love so much your storyline.:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:Specially when Mac wrap arms around her:drool::drool::drool::drool: Just a pity you are not a CSI writer (you should, dear! And we would be so happy! *sigh ;) Now I'm intrigued about the scream. Could you write a whole Smacked fanfiction about it:lol::lol::lol: (it's a lame excuse to ask you a fic:lol: )

yep, Down the rabbit hole is the perfect example how an episode is perfectly Smacked without a real Smacked scene (well, none if you don't count the last one when the Suspect X shot and Stell thought Mac was wounded:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

As i said before i believe they are living together. They are not a couple. I don't think they reached that level but i do think she accepted Mac's offer.
    The way Stella is around Mac now, how incredible comfortable she is well it's the clearest signal they are sharing something (the huge appartment:drool::drool:
    did you read new spoilers about Turbulence???
    I'm so happy Stella, Adam and Sheldon are going to be with Mac solving the case!!!!!!! But i'm dizzy now. Isn't that episode the same one where the fireman was mentioned???????????????? Not even a line from him. Thanks God for That:bolian:

Debbie:lol:

11. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

debbie--- if stella is living with mac, she have probably seen mac after he have taken a shower;):D or she have joined him in the shower:devil::D don't know, we just have too put a hidden camera in his appartment to find out;):p

12. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Aww thank you so much *blushes* :rolleyes: If they would offer me a job, hell yeah I should take it :p

I'm going to work this little scene out. It's a good idea but at the moment I have several storylines which could fit but I'm going to think about it ;) Just keep an eye on the thread and maybe at the end of the week I'm going to post a new clue to the story :rolleyes:

I'm so evil, sorry for that people. But thanks for letting me know that you like it :D It's great to hear that!

In Holland it's night now, so sweet (Smacked) dreams ;)

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sor, tthose are fantastics news. I want to read! i want to read (beyond my English Grammar book grrrrrr)

So far i only survive the coolness of the grammar thanks to Karu :D

Her story is starting to heat :D

BTW i have a new suggestion for our next thread "Because even Penguins from Antarctica are in love of their love" :D

Debbie (Penguins are necessary :D

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yes please... we can barely keep track of everyone's suggestions! Oh by the way, I have yet another new suggestion... how 'bout Because SMACK and Penguins are Hollywood's Hot Commodities? It's not one of my better ones though...

Aww, thanks Debbie! By the way, I'm making progress on part three... I think you guys will like it ;).

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Actually Karu it was very inspirational your story for my next pool ;)

because i wonder if Stella knows her own feelings towards Mac or not (we know Mac is clueless on flirting an any other subject on that matter:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Sometimes i think she knows she is in love with him but she doesn't say anything because she is afraid of rejection or because she feels he still loves Claire
    Sometimes i think she doesn't know how much she loves him

Any possibilty is good for us:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie:drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.