Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

maaaan you guys post a lot =p

first of all. Anj's avie made me do a double take! haha. nice =p

loooooooove all the fan art Bon! haha welcome to the fan art buisness. :lol:

Just for Eye Candy (to remember great Smacked times)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...NY_112_350.jpg

awww Debbie. that pic made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! =]

Ooh, how 'bout The Reason for Global Warming?

lmao karu :p i loooove that one. haha. but it doesn't have penguins =[ we'll have to have somthing to do with penguins and global warming in the thread name =p

Anj - oooohawww! you used the penguin from Happy Feet!!! haha. that movie is sooo cute =p

Now i need to know, what is it with penguins? i haven't had time to read through the entire post, can someone just tell me shortly what penguins have to do with SMACKed? I might be stupid but yea i am. :p

hahahahahha oh maaaan. its kinda a long story but i'll give you the basics =p

someone asked a question ((i think it as Debbie...:p)) about somthing like a dream episode? haha. and i have no idea but i came up with a penguin case. hahaha. and then it all went downhill from there =p i can find it for you. =]

ETA:

haha wow. Gio took the work outta it =p but anyways here it is. my illegal penguin case =]

Anyways, on that note, if you had to submit a script for CSI:NY, what would the case be about and how would you incorporate SMACK? Feel free to be as creative as you can guys! hmm. i've been told i'm good at this stuff :p lets let the imagination run wile!

the case would be about penguins. illegal penguins.
so this lady dies. and they find trace of penguin fur or what not. they think shes a zoo keeper or somthing like working with legal penguins, but they can't find any record of that, shes actully a lawyer. the CSI's search her residence and they find a secret portal behind a giant photo with her and a penguin from a trip to Antartica. behind the door theres a delivery guy who delivers the illegal penguins and hes filling out forms or somthing and these adorable little penguins are in this little mini house and their running around with little sweaters on. turns out, she was importing penguins to model sweaters that she and others made and once a month they would have shows in that secret room. only 5 of this buisness type is running in the country. the delivery guy runs and turns out he killed her beacuse it was his buisness idea in the first place and she was getting all the profit and credit. OH I FORGOT SMACKED! haha. well a penguins gets killed in a chase from the dilevery guy, stella is quite devestated about this and mac conforts her. hahahaha.

so yeah :D

Gio--> The answer to your fanart is YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (well i think so in my humblest opinion) :D

You gals, come with such great titles. I like Karu's : The reason for global warming and Sorrounded by Penguins and love from Gio and the one modificated by Bon (it sounds better than mine :D

I guess we should copy all in one. We are so close to reach 1000 posts! :D

take care y'all

Debbie :D

Woooooow:eek:
Thanks for reminding me how this penguin thing started!!!

Anj - oooohawww! you used the penguin from Happy Feet!!! haha. that movie is sooo cute =p
Actually I haven't watched the movie so far. But I think I won't be able to after posting and reading here.

We are so close to reach 1000 posts! :D
Yeaahh 107 left!!!!!

Anj:angel:

Bon, you also are officially invited to participate inside the Smacked Sountrack. Slowly we are building a strong song database dedicated or based on Smacked :D

A question: Imagine we are in Season 9...
How would you like Mac and Stell reveal their love for each other????????

Mac in danger (and Stell saving him)
Stell in danger (And Mac saving her)
Both in danger and confessing each other's love before they die (at the end they would be saved by Danny or Flack or anybody else)

i'd say, both in danger, confessing their love before they realises that they want to live together, and rescues them self somehow. I think i'll write a fanfic about that sooner or later, but i dont really know.

whoa, i have a great idea, or not, Same as above except that they dont rescue eachother, an army of penguins does. ;) (to go with the penguin flow) Maybe i'm not that good at the penguin thingy :D

EDIT:

i like the whole knight saves princess kind of thing, but Mac would have to be the Princess, cause there's not much princess about Stella am i right? She's more like the i can do everything myself. dont need help - person :D

Last edited:

OMG where do you guys take those awesome ideas from??

I honestly have no idea... they just pop into my mind at random times. Though I have to admit, some of my best ideas come from those random thoughts.

*gasps* AnJ, that SMACKy family banner is hilarious! I love the Happy Feet penguin... he kinda does look like a Mini Mac, don't you think?

Oh definitely that! Mac needs to be rescued for once and what better person for the job than Stella?

I cant think of anyone better suited to rescue Mac than Stella, but i honestly don't think he will let her rescue him, there's a little too much Macho-guy about him. :D

I'd also say
I think they would kiss each other after that because they will be very eased and Mac will know how much he means to Stell:drool::drool:

Both in danger and confessing each other's love before they die (at the end they would be saved by Danny or Flack or anybody else)
I don't think that would be very good because someone might think they only confess their love because they're in danger and do not want to die alone.
Forunately they'll be saved in both cases:D:lol:

I came up with an intresting theory about the penguins and so. Well we said that their love would melt Anarctica but the penguins live there so I think that's not very good for the smacky family.

What about: Mac/Stella # 11- Even penguins got infected by the smacky virus

I don't think that would be very good because someone might think they only confess their love because they're in danger and do not want to die alone.
Forunately they'll be saved in both cases:D:lol:

You might be right, but i really dont care how they end up together, i just want them to. :D

;)Hey i love the chit chat here :D Where is Jenn? She must be watching Right Next Door today :D

Yes, i think Stella, being an orphan, is quite independent. But she has had Mac along all these years as an anchor. So at the end she DOES need someone :D
I agree: Mac is The Macho guy type (I remember Adam asking him In the Second Life episode if he wanted to be a male or female avatar:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:His face! Oh God! His face!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: but he wouldn't mind any help. Like in "Charge of this Post" when Danny rescued all of them after the bomb blast when he wanted to be rescued just to catch the bomber. So Job is his priority;)
However i wonder what Stella will do now Mac is a hostage;););) ahem!:lol:

Love that one Anj about our beloved penguins.
Kelsssssss we need more ideas!!!!!!! :D

originally posted by Debbie
Yes, i think Stella, being an orphan, is quite independent. But she has had Mac along all these years as an anchor. So at the end she DOES need someone :D
debbie---yeah you're right with stella being a orphan, she's a very independent person:) like you said she got mac:D ( and i think we all know that stella is staying with mac after the eppy: Right Next Door, in his extra room or in the same room as mac:D;))
I agree: Mac is The Macho guy type (I remember Adam asking him In the Second Life episode if he wanted to be a male or female avatar:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:His face! Oh God! His face!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guff aw::guffaw::guffaw:
lol that face mac made was soo funny:guffaw: and when stella comes in :
Stella:(Looking at Mac's female avatar) Wow. Who's the tacky dresser?
Mac:That's me.
stella's face after mac said the tacky dresser is him :guffaw::guffaw: it lookes like she's gonna start lauhing:lol:

I agree: Mac is The Macho guy type (I remember Adam asking him In the Second Life episode if he wanted to be a male or female avatar:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:His face! Oh God! His face!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guff aw::guffaw::guffaw:

Oh man, who could forget that! I thought Adam was gonna get in trouble... but I do think that even he's not above asking for help if he needs it. And since he can depend on Stella to assist him with whatever, I really think he wouldn't mind if she saved him. After all, he's still human.

Quote:
Stella:(Looking at Mac's female avatar) Wow. Who's the tacky dresser?
Mac:That's me.
stella's face after mac said the tacky dresser is him :guffaw::guffaw: it lookes like she's gonna start lauhing:lol:

And not to mention he wouldn't be mad if she did laugh... though I have to admit, that scene is one of my favourites!

Love that one Anj about our beloved penguins.
Kelsssssss we need more ideas!!!!!!! :D

I keep having these random ideas... what about Animal Magnetism or They Have a Thing for Penguins?

I simply love the Mac/Adam interaction in down the rabbit hole, its awesome. and Stella's reaaction too :D But it think Adam's look when Mac tries to flirt (the whole i like waterfalls thingy) It's just priceless :D

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, I get it. it's new club name time!!!
How about----- "The couple responsible for Global Warming." :lol:

Or something like that.

AnJella OMG!!!!!!!!!! Your avie!!!!!!!!! *dies* *resurrects* I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back