Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Stella was ticked off?! Aw man, I miss all the good stuff! Methinks she was possibly jealous 'cause she didn't get to kiss Mac. Well Stella, here's your chance... make the most of it while you're at it ;)!

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Inside the Spoilers thread someone told me no way Stella was jealous.

But MJ showed us the pic and transcribed Stella's chat with Flack and she was upset

I assume ticked off means upset (i hope so. LOL I love English but i'm still learning)

Debbie :D

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

There's a pic?! I've gotta see that! Where do you guys think I can find it? I seriously need to catch up on my SMACKed moments... I make a bad SMACK shipper. I promise I'll be better though!

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*happily returns from her NY new eppie fix*
    whoa alot has happened since mah last post.. this is gonna be long... :D

i feel the same way... btw i read it (well more like scanned the whole book) and it seems that's the major one. I'd tell you the scene.. if youre interested tell me, ill tell ya :devil:
    ....and yes -i am, will always be crazy... :p SMacked crazy... yeah i guess i can say that right? :lol:

:lol: *bows* same wavelength maybe? :p but yeah, Donnie musta have been dyin' to say that to them ;) EXPLICIT? i like the sound of that.. specially when i saw the "barely legal" rant about MS, i literally died :guffaw:i forgot who said that but that made my day :lol: (ooh, a Huddy i see? but that shall be in another thread :p)

well, ya know, same here. i never fail to smile whenever i come in here. *nudge* i think tis teh SMacked wub atmosphere eh? ;)... LOL yeah! i kinda dont want to think about it that much 'cause assuming is one basic enemy of teh CSIs :lol:..not to mention fans too :rolleyes::p

*see the next quote*

i didnt know mac was the one who initiated (sp?) the kiss. i thought it was RHL... :wtf:o_O oh well, at least macky didnt "aprove" of that... :p (yeah it is 11 now :scream::lol:)
    it could mean alot of things ya know. ...in my case... im biased so i see it as that way. :p:guffaw:*shrugs*

Yeah, i posted a link to the caps i made in that scene.. i think it's in the previous page. lemme look it up for ya...

GAH. that WAS long... :wtf:
    omg yeah, eppie
    well, there's alotta scene BUT the one that made me squeal was the "talk" they had. it was macky gettin' frustrated and her comforting him in a way... *shrugs* it was cute. and there was one line that made me LMAO...
    Stella: What's that you told me? When the heat is on, put on sunblock?
    Mac: :wtf: I said that?!
    Stella: *nod and grins*
    Mac: I think I was fron a vacation...
    yeah, it was something like that. it cracked me up. :guffaw:if ya ask me, sorry, but i was thinkin' of another heat :p:evil::devil:

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

wow, MJ posted long post. *is scared* NOT!

I love there talks, especially when its on those kinds of levels, it shows they got each others backs and cares how the other is feeling. Thats smacked love baby!

6. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Oh please, tell me! :lol: If it comes to the CSI NY books than I'm getting al the spoilers I can. Most of the times I read the books in Dutch but I think about the scenes in English. Can you blame me with such great talks and flirting between Mac and Stella? :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  7. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

You know there is true love when they can't help but quote each other.:) He quoted her last year during her HIV scare, and now she is quoting him during the cabbie killer. The warmness between them is so evident when they talk. I think the real significance in that was when he asked her "Are we going to catch this guy?" He wanted to hear her say it. And she told him "We have to." That right there made my heart skip a beat. He depends so much on her and confides so much in her, it's truly beautiful!

Okay, I'm done with my literary speech.:lol:

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!All of You made my entire day! they have been quoting each other for years however i feel it's different now because i read comments from non-Smacked fans who enjoeyed that scene (we are lucky. we enjoy them for a long long time now :D
    how is possible anyone could considerer they are not meant to be?
    They are CANON. I cannot imagine Mac sharing that kind of emotional intimacy with anyone but Stella

Thank you dear people, you rock!

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I definately agree with you; He depends on her and they just have this trust about them that is very easily shown, I think thats another reason why Drew picked her outta the rest of the team, (besides that, MJ!)

Them quoting each other is cute, Hopefully we'll get another one of those before the season ends! :p

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, they definitely have a thing for quoting each other don't they? I like it though... it shows that they remember the things they say so well! Oh, by the way, did anyone else notice how Mac quirked a smile during the moment with the sunblock quote? Or was that wishful thinking?

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Please tell me any of you are "production insiders" and you have good news about Smacked. Somehow i feel somthing it's going to happen.
    Since a few episodes ago they are giving us more Smacked than we got in more than just an entire season
    So it could mean three things:

1)They read our complaints and they have decided "Hey let's give them what they want. Make them CANON" :D
    2) Or they have said "Hey we didn't have Smacked this season. Let's put all scenes together"
    3) Or they are thinking about giving us a BIG dramatic with Mac and Stella and their life in danger (well Mac...

So far they are showing to the audience how perfect are for each other :D

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*is sleepy*

CSI_Willows -do you have a nickname? T_T I forgot. my apologies. but anyway, i'll PM ya :D do you want all of 'em or just the fourth? ^_^

well said. :) i think they quoted each other since s1 right? (I knew she quoted him on season 2-CotP) correct me if i'm wrong. He wanted assurance from her. It gives him security. Even though Macky seems tough and all; deep inside, he too is scared and needs to be hugge-:guffaw: er.. i mean backed up. dont cha think secretly, she is his weakness? ;)

karu hmm... I think he gave her his trademark barely there smile. i could be wrong and seeing things again. :lol::rolleyes: it wouldnt be the first time for me :p

debs well, i wish i was LAWL! :drool: i'd be wanting to see more scenes that could lean into canon... or maybe it's just fanservice... T_T but anyhow, seems like TPTB likes us cause this is way more scenes than any eppies last season...-i think.

*pokes Lynny* eh? do i sense Lynny pwnin' me again? :por she just missed me?:lol:

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  13. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

My nickname is Sor, everybody calls me like that :p If it's possible to send me a PM, thanks in advance! :D

So people what do we think? The producers are definetly hiding some stuff about Mac and Stella. Maybe the season finale is a great coming out for those two :lol: We will wait and see :p

14. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Wow! You guys actually liked what I said (that doesn't always happen outside of my CSI world) crazy, I know!:guffaw:

Oh wow. Down here in GA, it feels like summer! Ya know the feeling. No school, you are getting ready for the beach, you get to see your friends more often and my fav ----- SHOPPING!!!! I'm not out of school yet, but, it makes CSI episodes more relaxing and enjoyable. Yeah, I'm crazy.:lol:

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Ooh, I vote all of the above! I don't think the reason matters though... as long as we get SMACK!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.