Mac, Danny, Flack, Hawkes, & Adam - Steaming Up The NYPD!

Re: Mac, Danny, Flack, Hawkes, & Adam - Steaming Up The NYPD

I thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead. I missed the mega slashfest. :cool:

I wanna Sid plushie! :( Does it come with those cool glasses? :lol:

Sooo-ooo... Is Sid joining the group? The more the merrier, right? :D

its a hot mega slashfest :D

Sid plushie? ... You're luck they probably don't come with those cool glasses.

I think Fay still holding Sid hostage.

She wants to have her way with Sid, no question. That's the only reason why she's still holding him hostage ;)

If we could have plushies of all five (I'm still holding on to my assertion that Sid should be a part of this puppy pile) that would be awesome. A Danny plushie with the glasses, Flack with a leather coat, Adam in geekwear, Hawkes with a stethoscope, and Mac with... a stick up his you-know-what? Of course then the others would have to all get together to get the stick out of there. And fun times ensue.

^^And why she's not posting in here. She doesn't want us to find him. :rolleyes: Fay sweetie, you can't hide him forever...creepiness has a way of surfacing.

Joanne, don't forget about the socks on the Mac plushie. :devil: First one to get the stick out gets to go first. It's only fair and they have to be gentle. Don't wanna hurt Mac.

I'm all for Sid being a part of the puppy pile. There's just no more room in the title for his name unless we take out "Steaming up the NYPD". His plushie must have those cool glasses he wears.

What about Pino? Can we have a Pino plushie and can he join the puppy pile? :confused:

Mac, Danny, Flack, Hawkes, & Adam - Steaming Up The NYPD

^
I think I've got a new title, 1CSIMfan. You like? We can also call it 'The Plushie Pile.' Maybe I should set up a poll, what do you think?

Pino hasn't appeared at all this season, I wonder what happend to him? :( I think he might have been kidnapped by a rabid fangirl. :lol:

Edited to change the title name back to the original.

Carrieattheprom said:
^
I think I've got a new title, 1CSIMfan. You like? We can also call it 'The Plushie Pile.' Maybe I should set up a poll, what do you think?

Pino hasn't appeared at all this season, I wonder what happend to him? :( I think he might have been kidnapped by a rabid fangirl. :lol:

Edited to change the title name back to the original.

I've changed the subject line in your post back to the original thread title. I'm not sure if you know or not, but when you change the subject line, it changes it for all the following posts. The subject line should stay the same.

About the thread title. I don't think a poll is necessary right now. When other posters come in they can talk about whether or not they'd like the thread name changed. We'll just see how it goes. ;)

Speaking of Pino, nope I didn't kidnap him. **runs to check closet to see if he's still there** nope, it wasn't me. :rolleyes:

I saw that!

I dare you to find a pic of all of them :p

Yeah, Fay you can't hide forever, eventually you're going to want to play with Adam. and we have him so ha!

Now, whats up with yall always being mean to my Macky?

:eek: Oops, sorry 1CSIMfan, I didn't know. :eek:

So you were the one who kidnapped Pino! I should've known! ;)

There's no way we'll be able to find a picture of all of them CathStokes, I think we'll have to resort to photoshopping. Ah, the magic of trick photography. :)

We're not being mean to Mac! We said we'd remove the stick gently... unless you want to do the honors? :devil:

1CSIMfan said:
^^And why she's not posting in here. She doesn't want us to find him. :rolleyes: Fay sweetie, you can't hide him forever...creepiness has a way of surfacing.

I don't know why she won't just go ahead and let him out of her closet. It's not fair that the other guys have to suffer for her selfishness!

Joanne, don't forget about the socks on the Mac plushie. :devil: First one to get the stick out gets to go first. It's only fair and they have to be gentle. Don't wanna hurt Mac.

Ah yes, white tube socks on the Mac plushie, along with the stick. And nothing else.

aww, I shouldn't let you play with Macky, you meanies. :lol:

I can remove it, you say? :devil:

Okay I dare YOU to photoshop it then. :D

:( Unfortunatly this computer doesn't have the right gear for that sort of thing. :( I'm lucky I even have the internet.

Come on, Fay, bring Sid back already! You know this thread is active. You're missing out on all the mega slashy fun... :devil:

*wanders in* Wait a second, what's this about me stealing Sid? :eek: You guys are so gullible. *shakes head sadly* Springmoon, if you ever accuse me of kidnapping someone to cover up the fact that you're keeping him in your basement again, I'm kicking you out of BC! *waggles finger*

If you guys want to find Sid, I suggest that you interrogate Springmoon and/or tickle her senseless. She will have no choice but to admit to her lies and give you guys back Sid...although I think the plushie pile is just fine with five guys.

If I hear any more of this nonsense about socks on the Mac plushie, I will henceforth refuse to let those who say such things read my slashy smut. AND DON'T THINK I WON'T DO IT!!!! Socks have no place in smut, thank you very much. *shudders*

If you don't remove that stick from Mac's arse, he won't be able to join the fun with the rest of the guys. :( I'm sure Adam or Hawkes will take care of it...if they can stop getting frisky with each other. Naughty, naughty boys. :devil:

(Speaking of Adam/Hawkes, expect some slashy stories about them from me in the near future. :devil:)

Does the Adam plushie come in a lab coat? How cute would the Hawkes plushie be if he was wearing his optional pimp suit, complete with teh pimp cane? Is there a mini working RoboSpanker for them to play with?

If they marketed this stuff, they'd make a friggin' fortune...

"Just fine with five?" Are you kidding? One can never have enough slashy goodness! :D I really love the idea of a mini RoboSpanker, but they're going to need a lot more than just one. They need to have spares in case one breaks from overuse! :lol:

Considering the fact that my house is built on reclaimed swampland and I *don't* have a basement, I guess the suspicion is neatly cast back on you, isn't it Faylinn. Just give up and release Sid into our custody and Mac won't get hurt.

Back