Mac/Christine #1

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by MacsGirlMel, Apr 16, 2012.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Man, I want it to be Friday like now...I am sooo anxious for this ep. I say Friday, because I'm likely going to wait and bypass Wednesday and watch part one just before the NY ep airs Friday.

It seems to. Christine obviously lives, because she's in the next ep, the Valentine's ep. I can't see the writers breaking them up, I certainly hope not. I don't think she's in the LV ep btw, but I do think she's in the NY half even though the full guest cast isn't listed in the guide yet, or on IMDB.

I'm anxious for the Valentine's ep, but IDK how well it'll go over with some. We'll see. Mac and Christine's scene/scenes will let the writers show the viewers how she's recovering, though I hope they find the right balance. Mac would want to be there for her and support her as she recovers, but not take advantage of anything.

2. MacsGirlMel

So, thoughts about the latest events? I never doubted it'd end well, but it was still exciting, and I can't wait to get some screencaps of near the end. Also can't wait for next week for the V-day ep.

3. kris44

kris44 Witness

I've just read the recap. I'm glad that everything is OK. And when I can watch it in my country, I'll be less nervous. :).
    But I don't think I will see this episode this season. Last Monday I watched episode 5. And they always stop a few episodes before the end. We'll see...

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I have to confess, I loved those parts of the episode.

That being said, I have no evidence of this and this is what I think: I expect a marriage proposal next week.

5. MacsGirlMel

That or the finale. Though TPTB still say they arent rushing things.

6. MacsGirlMel

Ok you all HAVE to watch that first sneak peek. it isnt spoilery about the plot and it makes me squee with the shipiness so much. i wanna be dancing with him :D

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I would be surprised if that scene was at the end, not sure why but that's what I think.

8. MacsGirlMel

Yeah,I agree. It seems like that kind of scne.

9. MacsGirlMel

i wont spoil but I got the rundown from a DLChem forum-mate who gets it an hour earlier than us and we are gonna LOVE tonight's ending. ill be back to say more after airtime.

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Good. Don't tell us what happens....

I'm hoping, I'm hoping for what I am hoping will happen. That is all.

11. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, that was why I restrained myself, not having an easy time getting spoiler tags to work on my ipad. Now that I'm on my laptop, I can use 'em.

Now I think I can squee about it and I'm soooooo loving it. I wonder if they'll have a full ceremony or take the D/L route. I'm not sure what I think. But I've had thoughts of it for a while now...I love the idea of Lucy as the flower girl and either Don or Mac as best man. The others'll likely end up groomsmen...whichever isn't BM, plus Hawkes and maybe Sid (IDK)...He might invite DB too, though even if there's another season, I seriously doubt him showing up onscreen again.

If this is the end, it makes a great bookend, but I still want more, there's so much more to tell. At least it gives me something better to occupy my mind than the you-know-what that the Vegas writers gave us.

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I'm happy and now that it could be the end, at least Mac is happy.

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I agree. It's nice to see Mac happy and in a real working relationship.

14. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

It was wonderful to see Mac happy. I was brought to tears with the ending of the season 9 finale. I hope we get to see more of their relationship.

15. kris44

kris44 Witness

I can't wait to watch this last episode. Only 6 episodes to go.