Mac/Calleigh: Wouldn't they be cute together?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HCfanforlife1982, May 29, 2006.

1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I meant the idea of Mac and Calleigh getting it on, of them as a couple, and used your term because it's much shorter than saying 'the idea of Mac and Calleigh together' and I think it's cool. I used the term merely to describe the mac/calleigh relationship. I know the term wasn't my idea. I didn't even know until Thurday that there was an actual term to describe this ship, I thought no one else would like the pairing. Sorry to have offended you.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I think LMH just thought you were taking credit for the name thing, it's okay hon, don't worry about it, you explained what you meant so its all good :)

I think Cal would be shocked about how powerful Mac's embraces are :)

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I bet she would. :) I was watching that Mac and Peyton scene from SN on youtube again the other day, and it's so amazing. It would be even more amazing with Mac and Calleigh. Bet she'd be impressed by his weaponry skills (as displayed in Stuck on you and Corporate Warriors) too. :)

4. CathStokes

Bullet Girl and Weapon Boy. lol. Nevermind me.

I think she would be impressed by all of that, they'd have a great conversation about things, and he could learn her a few tricks ;)

5. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Absolutely, they'd definitely have things to talk about what with the weapons and all. Think of all the possibilities for scenes they could have together! OK, now I'm flooded with images! If only they'd make another crossover episode...

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I am not sure if I would rather see Mac with Calleigh or Peyton. If they did another crossover. Mac and Peyton could have problems. Maybe they could temporarily break up and Mac could date Calleigh. Peyton might want to get togeather again. You would have Mac having to choose between to women he loves. The anxiety scene would be great.

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

*Knock,knock, carefully opens the door*

Im for the first time entering this thread. You guys surely can make a girl confused. I'm still detoxing form Mac/Stella and now I'm finally getting a little addicted to Mac/Peyton, you come up with Mac/Calleigh. Allthough they look cute together, I'm in need of a shrink *quickly runs off to find one*.

8. CathStokes

I ship all three of them actually. Which of course I'm such a MacWhore.

LMH, have you wrote us anymore MaCalleigh fics lately? You know I need that fix right?

9. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

[​IMG]

This is Mac saying to Calleigh...."How about dinner tonight"?

This is Calleigh's response to Mac...."Let's just skip dinner, and you can throw me on the desk and dress me up as your dessert, we have some strawberries and whip cream in the fridge, I can be your Calleigh fruit salad". :devil: :devil:

There you go hun, hope this ties you over for a bit, I have two stories to finish up, and then I'll work on MaCalleigh.

10. MacsLovlyAngl

*It's coming Lynny, give me time.**

So, I need to know, what kind of love story you guys want, like angst with love, or love, and s*x.... Let me know, so I can get started :D :D

11. CathStokes

Okay stop giving me naughty macalleigh ideas. Thats it, I'm capping every single ep I can find of MaCalleigh.. okay except Miami's side.. I have to umm snag those, and make icons, because your driving me nuts with all of this!

But yes, that'll tie me over for now until you give me my other fix :)

smex and love!.. what? I'm in a happy mood.

12. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Oh Mac, come closer and let me whisper in your ear,
    while you caress and touch me until my body and soul disappear :devil: :devil: :devil:

**You love it, and you know it** Naughty, naughty girl :devil: :devil:

13. CSINicole

CSINicole Police Officer

Re: Mac/Calliegh: Wouldn't they be cute together?

so cute...I seriously dont remember this ep.
    please jog my mem!

14. CathStokes

Wasn't that one Manhattan Manhunt? No.. wait, it was the Miami version.. I forgot the name of that ep, but they look really cute in that episode. LMH might know.

15. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've decided to bring this ship back to life, because I feel these two should have had a chance at something. they make a cute couple, and dangerous. I'm also starting a new story called "MaCaleigh...What should have been".