• what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac #8: we need a name

OOps someone shot me! :D My my, our dear detective has a lot to show for again. :devil: So I got a little sneak preview for the next ep, and I've seen a pissy Mac again. :drool::drool::drool: Is it Wednesday / Thursday yet? *thud* I think I'll be in need for a doctor. :p Temperature is rising again, thanks girls. :)

BTW, welcome to all our new girls, there's room enough in this pont. *haha* I'd love to share with you some 'rules' as Sam and I would say... That Probie needs a good head slap. :p She forgot to remind me about Newbies. *slaps*

1. Enter this thread at your own risk! We do NOT take responsibility for cardiac arrests. :eek:
2. Before entering this thread, make sure you bring a mop and loads of buckets. It get's quite slippery *more than we can hope for*. :p
3. Clean up after yourselves while drooling over your keyboard. :evil: We are neet girls and take care of each other by keeping our floors unslippery.
4. Bring lot of pictures, caps, scans, whatever you can find. :drool: We are addicted to our Mac-snack, wether it's in the morning or late at night. :devil:
5. Most of all, have fun in this thread! It's the place to be, to hang out. We got crazy Sam, the sweet Blue, Mac's Lovely Lady(ies), addicted Lisa, hiding Nats and of course moi, Sens / Jools / Muppet or whatever nicknames are provided. :alienblush:

And if our lovely mods would be so kind, they could adjust the name of the new thread *hints hints* Okay, I'm out of here now beofre I get a butt kick from Sam *haha*

Jools! *tiptoes*
041.gif
I'm here. :devil::devil:...and here's one asked butt-kick *hahhah*!!!

butt%20kick.gif

Ups! I forgot indeed to remind you! *Slap*
363.gif

But yeah those rules rock!
347.gif

So what do you think our fav detective might say?? :D

http://talk.csifiles.com/[URL=http:...s/kk26/Sam2222008/th_13154030.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Rules huh? Let we write then down so I'll remember them you if you happen to brake'em! :evil::devil::evil:

And if they are naughty I always have a pair of cuffs with me...
:evil::evil::evil:

Yeah I think the rules are "perfect"!!! :evil::evil::evil::devil::devil::devil:

Those rules are perfect for this thread, Mistletoe_Sens (a.k.a. CSI Senna). They would also be perfect in the Gary Sinise thread.

That reminds me, here we call ourselves Taylor Girls. What do we call ourselves when we're in the Gary Sinise thread? The Sinise Girls? To my ears, that just doesn't have the nice ring to it that Taylor Girls has.
Let me think *thinking* Gary's Girls...I kinda like that. Well, enough of that till I get over to the Gary thread.

Sam, I love those "butt-pics". Especially the one looking down on Mac, Stella and Reed from the season 4 episode "Taxi".
vlcsnap-32194-2.png

From the up...:drool::drool::drool:

Since we don't have New Year's name changes, we could celebrate New Year's by all the Taylor Girls having a "Mac's butt" pic for an avatar or a signature banner from December 27-January 3. It could symbolize leaving this year behind and moving forward in to 2010. Just a thought...and definitely one I could get "behind".
:rommie: :guffaw: :lol:

Last edited:

Since we don't have New Year's name changes, we could celebrate New Year's by all the Taylor Girls having a "Mac's butt" pic for an avatar or a signature banner from December 27-January 3. It could symbolize leaving this year behind and moving forward in to 2010. Just a thought...and definitely one I could get "behind".
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: good one, I don't think anyone would mind getting "behind" :drool:

Love the pics....:devil::devil::thumbsup:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: good one, I don't think anyone would mind getting "behind" :drool:

Love the pics....:devil::devil::thumbsup:

i surely don't mind:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

------>ChristmasCarolyn

That reminds me, here we call ourselves Taylor Girls. What do we call ourselves when we're in the Gary Sinise thread? The Sinise Girls? To my ears, that just doesn't have the nice ring to it that Taylor Girls has.
Let me think *thinking* Gary's Girls...I kinda like that. Well, enough of that till I get over to the Gary thread.
COOL, i like it and it sounds great!!!Gary's gilrs :bolian::bolian:

now, according to the rules and since i'm a probie...

- enter at my own risk: check

- mop:
drool.gif
check

- having fun: check

- pics: check

:drool::drool::drool: SKIIIIIIIN!!!!

and this one cos he's SO sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

NVE00047-3.png

have a great Tuesday girls :D

I don't think there's anything sexier in the world than a man protecting an infant. :drool::drool:

ChristmasCarolyn: I love the idea of having "Mac's butt" avatar/banner! :D:D:D It's naughty but to me "what naughtier the better!" when it comes to Mac! :lol:

Uuuuu I have already many vicked thoughts in my head! :devil::devil::devil: So I'll start to work a new avatars! :p I think I'll need more than one bucket! :drool::guffaw:

Yeah indeed we do not have particular name for us in the Gary thread. :alienblush:
I think we should talk about that more there! ;) It would be fun, but I gotta admit that finding a perfect name might not be that easy but let's see!

Glad you've liked that "above pic" it's one of my favs too! :bolian:

SMackUnderMistletoe stunning pictures! :drool::drool::drool::drool: That where he's unbuttoning his shirt is just :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: and that little glimpse gives me extremely naughty thoughts! :evil::devil::evil: And I just adore that last pic! He looks super cute holding Lucy!

*Awwww!!!!* :adore::adore::adore:

Ah I need a mop! Don't worry I'll clean the floor! :guffaw:*wink*
drool.gif

:angel::angel: Woot, a clean floor. Thanks Sam.
smile9.gif

Well we could use some names for us girls in the Gary thread, I'd like to think of us as his Sinister girls. :devil::devil::devil: God knows, we're down in the gutter all the time. :lol::lol:

The butt avies and banners sounds a lot of fun. Yep, with a butt assets firework, we could step in to the next year with a bang!

No piccies yet, Jools is waiting (un)comfortly for tomorrow's ep.
not-tagged-smiley-13230.gif

ChristmasCarolyn: I love the idea of having "Mac's butt" avatar/banner! :D:D:D It's naughty but to me "what naughtier the better!" when it comes to Mac! :lol:

Uuuuu I have already many vicked thoughts in my head! :devil::devil::devil: So I'll start to work a new avatars! :p I think I'll need more than one bucket! :drool::guffaw:

Yeah indeed we do not have particular name for us in the Gary thread. :alienblush:
I think we should talk about that more there! ;) It would be fun, but I gotta admit that finding a perfect name might not be that easy but let's see!

Glad you've liked that "above pic" it's one of my favs too! :bolian:

SMackUnderMistletoe stunning pictures! :drool::drool::drool::drool: That where he's unbuttoning his shirt is just :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: and that little glimpse gives me extremely naughty thoughts! :evil::devil::evil: And I just adore that last pic! He looks super cute holding Lucy!

*Awwww!!!!* :adore::adore::adore:

Ah I need a mop! Don't worry I'll clean the floor! :guffaw:*wink*
drool.gif

Call me Marta ;)

and it melt my heart the first time i saw him holding Lucy *cough*icried*cough*

oooooooh me likes wicked thoughts :devil::devil::devil: already have a couple ideas for the butt-avatar :lol::lol: *goes create*

I don't think there's anything sexier in the world than a man protecting an infant. :drool::drool:

i do love that shot of him in right next door when he comes out of the building with the child and waves at the police not to shoot. that's kinda hot.

but generally i totally disagree, personally i'd rather see a man protecting (and sharing of course!) a bottle of booze and a packet of cigarettes, haha, this is why i'll never have kids!

Just to let you know, I've updated the thread name with the number one choice from your poll. :)

:angel::angel: Woot, a clean floor. Thanks Sam.
smile9.gif

Well we could use some names for us girls in the Gary thread, I'd like to think of us as his Sinister girls. :devil::devil::devil: God knows, we're down in the gutter all the time. :lol::lol:

LOL, ain't that the truth!!!!! :devil::devil::lol:

The butt avies and banners sounds a lot of fun. Yep, with a butt assets firework, we could step in to the next year with a bang!

:evil: *scurries off to properly prepare for new year!* So many wonderful possiblities!!!!! :devil:

but generally i totally disagree, personally i'd rather see a man protecting (and sharing of course!) a bottle of booze and a packet of cigarettes, haha, this is why i'll never have kids!

:lol::lol: While Mac holding a baby makes me go awwwwwww, that smoking scene made my heart stop!! That is one of my all time fav pics/scene!!! Gimme rough and tumble Mac any day!!!:devil::devil::devil:

Yeeeyyyy!!!! *dances* :D :D :D "Hot man on the radar!" :drool::drool::drool:

Thank you Elsie!;)

So where our fearless detective is at the moment...? :drool:

What is the radar telling us...? :devil::devil::devil:

Let's see...

5012aq6-1.jpg

I'd say we have discoverd him! :lol::lol::lol:

^^^^ This calls for a follow up. :devil::devil::devil:

Erm.. mid thirties... nah... no way Sam. :p:p I'd say late forties... *A girl has the right to dream* :drool::drool::drool: I can live with the rest, just as long as he keeps above the radar. Although, if mac would make a disappearance with me, i'd think we'll stay below the radar till after the New Year. :lol::lol::lol:

Gosh, I need some sleep (thud).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back