Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac #8: we need a name

Man! Mac as my English Grammar tutor:eek::eek:
Detention pleaseeeeeeeee!?:drool::drool:

YOU. ARE. GENIUS!!!!!! :guffaw::devil::devil: I am soooooooooo doing that!!:hugegrin::hugegrin::evil: *scurries away to homework with boxer clad Mac as private tutor!*:devil::devil: Seriously, I'm def trying it on my exams!!:hugegrin:
haha, my next french lesson is going to be a mess isn't it!?! :lol:
haha yeah i think we'd all misbehave in class so we could guarantee detention :D
oh god...what i've done...now no one's gonna study anything :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:included myself...OY!!

anyway i should warn you about the technique i've elaborated...it has a wrong side, it may looks like you're kinda nuts...

see, one day in the middle of my math class i got so bored that i started to imagine that my professor was Mac, 20 minutes later my classmate turns around, gives my a strange look and goes: " :wtf: Marta, why in hell are you ogling over professor XXXXX"

i turn toward her, snap out of my dream and i say: "what?"

and she started to laugh like no tomorrow....

so, consider yourselves warned :thumbsup:

Last edited:

YOU. ARE. GENIUS!!!!!! :guffaw::devil::devil: I am soooooooooo doing that!!:hugegrin::hugegrin::evil: *scurries away to homework with boxer clad Mac as private tutor!*:devil::devil: Seriously, I'm def trying it on my exams!!:hugegrin:
haha, my next french lesson is going to be a mess isn't it!?! :lol:
haha yeah i think we'd all misbehave in class so we could guarantee detention :D
oh god...what i've done...now no one's gonna study anything :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:included myself...OY!!

anyway i should warn you about the technique i've elaborated...it has a wrong side, it may looks like you're kinda nuts...

see, one day in the middle of my math class i get so bored that i started to imagine that my professor was Mac, 20 minutes later my classmate turns around, gives my a strange look and goes: " :wtf: Marta, why in hell are you ogling over professor XXXXX"

i turn toward her, snap out of my dream and i say: "what?"

and she started to laugh like no tomorrow....

so, consider yourselves warned :thumbsup:

OMG!!! Mac as a teacher!!! :eek::eek::eek:

*Mind goes to the lessons and possible detention*

Imagine hiim writing on the chalk-board...:devil::devil: I bet it would be damn hard not to whistle!!! :lol: And if ya mind happen to do it the next thing you doing to hear would be...

"Sam! Detention! NOW!" :guffaw:

I really need to learn english grammar to matriculation examination and by this far I'm not doing well so I'd love the idea of having Mac teaching some grammar to me! :devil::devil::devil:

SMackUnderMistletoe your story brought some memories to my mind....I confess I've done that same thing quite often! :lol::lol::lol: Luckily I haven't got any trouble...yet! :guffaw:But when you put together history lessons and Mac my mind won't work normally...I love both of them so I've had some fun moments in history lessons! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I'd like to warn you too, but I know you Taylor Girls so this warn will be pointless! :lol::lol::lol:

Imagine hiim writing on the chalk-board...:devil::devil: I bet it would be damn hard not to whistle!!! :lol:

my my *flaps t-shirt hem* the sight...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: shoulders, back, butt...yeah probably by the end of his lesson i wont even know what he talked about :guffaw:

Imagine hiim writing on the chalk-board...:devil::devil: I bet it would be damn hard not to whistle!!! :lol:

my my *flaps t-shirt hem* the sight...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: shoulders, back, butt...yeah probably by the end of his lesson i wont even know what he talked about :guffaw:
not to mention I probably wouldn't know my own name or anything else on that matter :eek:

I need to give me massage this headache is terrible!:scream:

But this writing-on-the blackboard image is the best pain medicine so far :devil:

not to mention I probably wouldn't know my own name or anything else on that matter :eek:

I am NOT making it through chem class now!! All our prof does is work out equations and formulas on whiteboards. There are three wide and two high that get slid up and down to to create more whiteboard space than I thought possible to exist, and imagining Mac giving us the lecture on various chemical properties and drawing formulas and walking back and forth and pushing and pulling those whiteboards up and down all class period................imagining his shoulders/back/arms through a fitted dress shirt......!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

my friend suggested for me to study hard for my exams and then when I have been successful maybe I can tutor Mac!:devil::devil:

"Mac Taylor! Detentiooooooooooon for looking at me!" :devil::devil::drool:

Pic of Mac from next Wed. ep. Just :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

6x10.jpg

Can't wait!!!!! :scream:

p.s. have a Mac-centered story going on in fanfic if anybody's interested............! :D

Last edited:

Thanks Jade Nolan for the pic!:thumbsup: and I'm happy to say that I have some more promo and behind the scenes pics from BelgaPictures!;) It took some time to search these but I'm happy that I did! Now get ready! :D

Okey here's some of them. I'll post the rest later! :D
You know I don't wanna get you over-excited! :lol::lol::lol:

good old belga :) i like these ones especially, it looks like they're having fun:

sam said:

where exactly is his hand on this one?!:lol::lol:

of all the new belga pics, i think this is my favourite, it's cute! and it's always good to have a bed handy ;)

good old belga :) i like these ones especially, it looks like they're having fun:

sam said:

where exactly is his hand on this one?!:lol::lol:

of all the new belga pics, i think this is my favourite, it's cute! and it's always good to have a bed handy ;)

Yeah it really seems they're having fun in first three pics! :D :D :D

But...OMG!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: where exactly IS his hand!?!? :alienblush::alienblush::alienblush:

Sorry but I have to say this: "Gary Alan Sinise!!! I don't think that you'll find the script there!" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I have to admit I'm jealous to that actress! :scream::scream::scream: I really wanan be on her place! And then that Lisa's mentioned bed will be handy indeed!!! :devil::devil::devil:

*I'll get even mister!*
:evil::evil::evil:

I have to admit I'm jealous to that actress! :scream::scream::scream: I really wanan be on her place! And then that Lisa's mentioned bed will be handy indeed!!! :devil::devil::devil:
don't we all wanna be on her place? *siiiiiiiiiiighs*

oooooooooooh and Mac near the bed...right where i want him to be, maybe without all clothes on though :drool::drool::drool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamTheElf
Sorry but I have to say this: "Gary Alan Sinise!!! I don't think that you'll find the script there!" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

maybe the script wasn't what he was looking for? ;):eek::guffaw::devil:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back