Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssteeeeeer!!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream:
My laptop fancies to be SLOW just NOW!!!! :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

I can't see them with this PC...I have to change to normal computer! :(

dogrunning_3.gif
Ow Sam :lol::lol::lol: don't get stressed. These pics ain't going nowhere. There's still enough Mac for you. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Now get moving to that computer :p:p You're gonna be stuck here forever.
not-tagged-smiley-13230.gif

yeah yeah...maybe I'm little TOO excited! :lol::lol::lol: Sadly I'm talking in MSN to my buddies so I have to wait those pics till tomorrow...:( I think I'll watch some episodes to heal my pain! :lol:

*Don't go anywhere Detective Taylor! Or I'll cuff you to the bed until I come to you tomorrow!* :devil::devil::devil:
:guffaw:

Wow Mac, watch it, Sam has big big plans for you. :devil::devil::devil: Leave a little for the rest of us, hon. :lol::lol::lol: Else we're gonna have a
PillowFight.gif
Nah, kidding :p:p Take your time tomorrow, but don't get too streched out. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Morning!
114.gif

Now let's see can detective Taylor wake me up! :lol:

OMG!!!! What pics!
093.gif
Sam is now speeches for awhile! :lol:

Wow Mac, watch it, Sam has big big plans for you. :devil::devil::devil: Leave a little for the rest of us, hon. :lol::lol: Else we're gonna have a
PillowFight.gif
Nah, kidding :p:p Take your time tomorrow, but don't get too streched out. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

You know me Jools! Course I won't! :guffaw:*Erm, Maybe I got little carried away!* :guffaw: Yeah if it was up to me I'd have always big plans for him!
334.gif

My, my it seems like our favourite detective got more than little ACTION!

Those arms...
078.gif

Hmm...I watched that chasing part from youtube and I gotta say Mac looked amazingly hot there and pissed!!! You know that combination makes me head over heels instadly!
021.gif

And this happened when I watched those pics too looong...
083.gif

*After recovery* :lol:

Hmm he must have felt tired after than racing...What do you think fellow Taylor Girls...Should we take care of him a little???
620.gif

Last edited:
Dear JOOLS,

3damoureux.gif

what more can I say: THANKS A LOT!!!!!

I couldn´t see the new ep until today but your pics reconciled me with the world again!!!

Have a nice weekend, fellows!!!

Blue;)

Re PWM, maybe it was Mac's place - the remote thing, and the fact that he said he'd made Peyton a cheeseburger..... So maybe it was his and Claire's apartment, and he kept some bits of her touch around to hold on to her.

but he said in blink that, apart from the beach ball, he threw everything of hers out. i'll have to watch people with money again i think (damn, what a chore!), i don't remember it being especially feminine! i always thought it looked kinda utilitarian. haha, yeah, the cheeseburger line was good:lol:

thanks for the pics CSISenna :drool::drool::drool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

oh, one more thing, i was watching a bit of S3 last night, that was definitely the best season for gary's hairdo. it looked really good that length. [/random]

Re PWM, maybe it was Mac's place - the remote thing, and the fact that he said he'd made Peyton a cheeseburger..... So maybe it was his and Claire's apartment, and he kept some bits of her touch around to hold on to her.

but he said in blink that, apart from the beach ball, he threw everything of hers out. i'll have to watch people with money again i think (damn, what a chore!), i don't remember it being especially feminine! i always thought it looked kinda utilitarian. haha, yeah, the cheeseburger line was good:lol:

thanks for the pics CSISenna :drool::drool::drool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

oh, one more thing, i was watching a bit of S3 last night, that was definitely the best season for gary's hairdo. it looked really good that length. [/random]

I completely agree with you Lisa about that Season 3 hairstyle of his!;) It was then a little longer/thicker.:drool: I just thought about it this morning when I was watching that latest episode from youtube. I like the current hair colour of his but I think the hair is way too short...:(

I prefer something like this:

As for 3X01, I have pics!;) It's a shame that there's no showed that place properly...:( and well Payton...I'd have liked someone else there but that's another story! :lol:

There's only one problem that I'm havin' when I watching these pics...Damn hot SHIRTLESS man takes my WHOLE attention!!! :drool::drool::drool:
*I wanna take around with him too!!!* :evil::evil::evil:

Hey Lady's,
so that the week can nicely begin, some Pics of hot Mac!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
PDVD_037-2.jpg

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
pg1-1.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
SupplyAndDemand58.jpg

:devil::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:
214_1644.jpg

Hey Lady's,
so that the week can nicely begin, some Pics of hot Mac!

214_1644.jpg

Hi nel,
thanks a lot for the pics, especially the last one!!!! This dreamly look....:drool::drool::drool: I love a relaxed Mac!!!

71821222.jpg

Even if he is smiling at the "wrong" woman....;)

Have a nice day everybody!!!

Blue;)

Hi Blue,
thanks for the nice picture. Here relaxed Mac. It is very rare.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
Med5.jpg

:rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie:
501.png

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
247.png

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::guffaw:
015-1.png

Girls/Ladies, I am not angry or something. But some of your recent pictures are sadly too big, which makes it harder to go into this thread and read new replies. Can you resize them or use thumbnails next time, please? I love huge pictures of Gary, as they are better than small ones. But it's no fun to visit this thread if the pictures are too big either.

Nel2h:

The first picture is adorable. I love it. :adore: Oh, and the last picture. It's difficult to tell if he is serious or actually smiling because he is simply glad. :rolleyes:

Girls/Ladies, I am not angry or something. But some of your recent pictures are sadly too big, which makes it harder to go into this thread and read new replies. Can you resize them or use thumbnails next time, please? I love huge pictures of Gary, as they are better than small ones. But it's no fun to visit this thread if the pictures are too big either.

I agree. If someone else uses Photobucket like I do, it's easy to put pics on thumbnails. ;) In that way downloading threads is much faster and all the pics will show when the they are not too big.

Very good note Vildis. Thanks for reminding us. :bolian:

BTW great pics.:drool::drool::drool: They made my day. I have to run for school now but I'll be back later and maybe with some pics too! :D

Thanks for agreeing. As I find it annoying when it takes ages just to see all pictures, and the page goes like ------------------> . So I have to use scroll lock.

Looking forward to see some new pics, Sam. Have fun at school ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back