Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
smirkingmactildeath24bizi1.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool: you just made my day :)

Hey guys just wanted to drop in and say hello since I havent been on this thread in AGES have really missed it:p love the pics:) xx
Good to see you again, meggzie! :) Welcome to Vildis, and to Fiery Red, if I have missed other new folks, welcome to you too. It's always great to get new and returning posters here in the Mac Gutter....um, I mean on the Mac Thread in which we engage in serious and meaningful and pure discussion of Mac.:lol:
Thanks and hi to everyone else new and old am loving the pics more to add to my collection:p and the 'serious' discussions :lol:

Hi my fellow Macoholics!!!!

You are all soo right, who needs a spare room:devil::devil::devil:?????
Unselfish as we are , we would save the money for heating and electricity for this extra room :evil::evil::evil: , or even for the whole apartment with candle light and "natural warmth":drool::drool::drool:

BTW a glimpse in his flat would be great!!! I am not sure what it would be like. If it´s the flat he shared with Claire, then I guess it would look different, namely women influenced. A pure "man"-flat usually look divers, more "inornate" ...

THANKS for all the wonderful pics!!!!!
Ain´t that nice too????
gs3.jpg

Have a nice day !

Blue;)

Hi Blue, I divides your opinion completely. Heating is superfluous. We will already warm him. And candles is very romantic.

Hey hey! Great vid!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I don't seem ever get bored to it and Gary makes me always laugh in that one point!" :lol:
*I'm sure you know what part I mean!* :guffaw:

Blame me, but does anyone else miss the *Mac-assets*??? :alienblush:

But I wanna ease my pain and hopefully yours too by posting these classic pics! :devil:

macsgun1.jpg

Anyone else who wanna grab those erm...*cuffs*??? :evil::evil::evil:

401_01606-2.jpg

Black jeans...yummy...:drool::drool::drool::drool:
vlcsnap-32194-1.png

And...well let the pic speak for itself. All I can say is thank the lord that he didn't wear a jacket! :lol:

HHHHEEEELLLPPPP MMMMEEEEEE I'm stuck !!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Darn Sam, just when I was cooling off :eek: Now I'm due for another cold shower. :devil::devil::devil:

Erm... new pics should be up tomorrow :drool::drool::drool: That is if Jools is home early from work. *Gotta find a way to play hookey* :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Mac's back front is always Sexi. I cannot agree enough of it.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

HHHHEEEELLLPPPP MMMMEEEEEE I'm stuck !!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Darn Sam, just when I was cooling off :eek: Now I'm due for another cold shower. :devil::devil::devil:

Erm... new pics should be up tomorrow :drool::drool::drool: That is if Jools is home early from work. *Gotta find a way to play hookey* :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Thanks for the reminder Jools!:lol: I'm gonna head to shower too now. I think I've warmed enough by watching those pics now...:drool::drool::drool: And I really need a cold shower! :evil::devil::evil:

Yes new pics, I count on you my friend to cheer my day once again.;) I'll have a long day ahead of me tomorrow so when I come home as tired as usual I wanna... :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thumps up that Mac looks as hot as usual! :bolian:

Wow, so many hot pics!
I rewatched DOA for a Day again yesterday, such a great ep. We get Mac in Kevlar, we get TakeCharge!Mac (I just love the scene where he's holding the teleconference, he's so in control, ditto on the operation to catch Suspect X). Love his scenes with Adam and Sid - the one where Sid teases him about his weapon knowledge and the one where he and Adam form the plot to catch Suspect X - they both have these crafty little smiles on their faces, it's great. I like that we get to see Protective and Sweet Mac with Jordan, it was lovely of him to try and help her out with her ex, and if I were Jordan, I'd want Mac to help me too. Then at the end, he was sweet to her, and he obviously felt guilty he hadn't been able to protect her as well as he'd thought. I really liked his interaction with the judge's son and how he says 'All I see is motive' - just because the guy has metal legs doesn't mean he couldn't have done it in Mac's mind. There seems to be a sort of understanding between Mac and the former SEAL, which is nice. Liked hearing Mac mention his old Marine buddy - a general, looks like Stella isn't the only one with friends in high places. Made me wonder if this general guy was sort of a mentor to Mac when he was a Marine. I'd love to have one of Mac's old Marine buddies turn up the show. *coughGibbscough* . Oh, and Mac in Kevlar chasing suspects is always, always a good thing.

Looking forward to seeing the new pics! Thanks to Jools in advance.

Lovely s1 pics, nel2h. Is the second one from Outside Man, the scene where he tells off that guy for gawking at the dead body? That's a great scene, I like when Mac is respectful of the victim - another scene like that is in And Here's to You Mrs Azrael when he takes real care while taking the bandages off the victim, or Till Death Do We Part when he wears a yarmulke while attending the mini-ceremony over the body. In such moments, he reacts to the victims as a man, a human being, rather than just a detective/scientist, and that's nice to see with any of the CSIs.

*joins queue for Mac's bed*
Re PWM, maybe it was Mac's place - the remote thing, and the fact that he said he'd made Peyton a cheeseburger. It did look a bit feminine, but in Consequences, Reed followed Stella to Mac's place thinking she was Claire, as that was the address he had for Claire. So maybe it was his and Claire's apartment, and he kept some bits of her touch around to hold on to her. He's very much a workaholic, so probably doesn't have much time for redecorating anyway. I'd like to see the rest of his place, though.

Random point - I just love how Mac offered both Stella and Sheldon his spare room when they were in need of somewhere to stay. Giving Sheldon a key, especially, shows not only how he and Sheldon have become more friends than simply boss/employee, but also how Mac's opening up more now - offering his home to people he cares about is a big thing for someone who values his privacy as much as Mac does. Nice subtle bit of character development there.

*** Pftttt.... Sits back an waits for the uploads... *** Slap, wake up Jools, there in and Mac wants to show off to his girls. :p:p:p
I think we need 2 posts for this ladies. :alienblush::alienblush: Jools has gone a little overboard. We can drool over 51 times x Mac makes *thud* Falls over real hard. :alienblush: Let's just hope she doesn't get in to trouble with mods. :adore: Kisses and makes up. :lol::lol::lol:

Okay, sit back, get a bucket and loads of ice to cool off (epecially you Sam :devil::devil::devil: well you might need a shower :p:p:p) and enjoy the ride with Det. Taylor. :drool::drool::drool: MacsLady, you're most welcome for the caps :evil::evil::evil:.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssteeeeeer!!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream:
My laptop fancies to be SLOW just NOW!!!! :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

I can't see them with this PC...I have to change to normal computer! :(

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssteeeeeer!!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream:
My laptop fancies to be SLOW just NOW!!!! :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

I can't see them with this PC...I have to change to normal computer! :(

dogrunning_3.gif
Ow Sam :lol::lol::lol: don't get stressed. These pics ain't going nowhere. There's still enough Mac for you. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Now get moving to that computer :p:p You're gonna be stuck here forever.
not-tagged-smiley-13230.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back