Mac #5: Back In Black!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Hey, has anyone seen that CSI:NY application on Facebook? I took the "Who should you date?" quiz and got Mac. YAY!

Oh and Natty, this is the first season I haven't been spoiler-free (it's those dratted cliffhangers!) but don't worry, it's not that major a spoiler I posted in there.

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^^Dont temp me!:lol: But cant give in else I wont be able to teese jools with the fact she gave in :lol: She only lasted two weeks! :lol: But it cheared her up so I dont mind (Jools I want a prize :lol:) Oh and Jools im too lazy to quote but *scrolls up* I've still gotta think of payback but at the mo this Chipmunk is outta all ideas :D

Facebook...I 'think' i've got it but i've never used it :D

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Did I hear Jools, and someone's a tease? O crap, it's the Chipmunk :guffaw:She's becoming a little stalker at the mo :p Well yeah, I had a louzy week and some horrible hours to kill, so I gave in and got a bit spoiled, But you've been a great support Nat, my heart is smiling again an the sun is shining which means we need some sideburns :drool::drool::drool: Get those sunnies out girls :guffaw:

[​IMG]

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

So here I am sneaking on here at work. Bad me. I need to be arrested. By a certain NY detective by the name of Mac...slap the cuffs on me, now, Mac!:devil:

Gorgeous pics Sam and Seren. Oooh, sideburns and sunnies...:drool::drool:

I think another big change in Mac as far as his 'loosening up' goes is that he is more social. In 'American Dreamers' Stella was pushing him to go for a drink with the team, and he turned down Danny's offer to do so in 'Night Mother'. In 'What You See' he went out with Rose, but it was her who initiated the date.
    Compare that to 'Fare Game' where Mac invites the team for pizza in his office, to 'Jamalot' where he mentions going with someone to a Jamalot game, to 'Stuck on You' where we find out he plays in a band on Wedsnesday nights, to 'Heroes' where he goes to the bar to celebrate Aiden's life, and 'Murder Sings the Blues' when we see him out with Peyton.
    S1 Mac was very reserved and private, even hermit-like, but from s2 onward he became much more social. I think that's because he began to accept from s2 onwards that he's allowed to date/be happy/socialize after losing Claire.
    Happy Mac is just adorable.:drool:

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

That is one hot picture CSISenna! Thanks for sharing and brightening up a dreary day here in Western Pennsylvania.

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi again!:)

CSISenna that Mac-pic. makes me feel warn, hot:devil:...again! :lol: I mean here is outside so warm already and now in front this droolable pic...I'm melting here!:drool::drool::drool::drool: I gonna need some cooling...hmm...shower:devil::evil::devil: with Mac it would be perfect idea right now! :thumbsup:

Wanna see more Mac in 1st season!?;)
    [​IMG]
    THE NECK + WHITE T-SHIRT= WHOA WHAT SEXYBACK!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    :eek:MG!!! Now this is causing something vicked in my mind! Let's see...:cool:
    "Why you closing the zipper??? Cause I wanna open it....:devil::devil::devil::devil:!
    [​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool:Awww...he looks surprised...but it makes him look even more cutie!
    Hey is it just me or does he has always so "lovely lips"???? :alienblush:
    [​IMG]
    Sexy scientist...isn't he?:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Enjoy and see ya! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gorgeous pics, Jools. Season 1 Mac is so hot. Love that white tee.:drool::drool:
    Once I have Internet up at home I'll start posting some more pics of Mac again.
    I am re-reading the NY book 'Blood on the Sun' and at one point Mac is described as a 'soulful policeman'. I think that's just a perfect description of him.

8. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

*swoon* Mac in CSI uniform rather than the suit... and the lab coat, what is it about men in lab coats that's so damn hot?!

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Seren, I happen to completely agree with you... men in white lab coats is totally sexy!! :drool: Don't know why and I won't even try to undestand or interpret it, but the lab coats make for Major Hotness, that's for sure. Especially Mac, who is already sexy before he dons the lab duds. And of course, there's the Infamous Black T-shirt, and the Black Leather Jacket (as long as we're talking Hot :p )

10. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hello Guys:) im ashamed that i haven't been in this thread before:alienblush: but im here now:) and i got to say when i read through this thread i were drooling soo much because soo many hot pictures of mac :drool:
    i got some pictures of Mac, soo hope you guys will like them:)

wet mac, what's not to love;)
    [​IMG]

You girls watch out,we got a peeper:p:lol:
    [​IMG]

hope you like the pictures, i found them on modern day gallery:)

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Lovely pics. giovinazzo<3! :bolian: I like especially that Mac in wet pic!
    Sooo sexy and...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:I gona need a mop soon!:guffaw:
    I agree also that labcoat makes guys looking even more sexier than normally!:thumbsup: I dunno what causes it but never mind!;) the main thing is that they look hot and sexy so that all women watchers can enjoy and drool in front tv screen when csi ny's men are on the job! :drool::thumbsup::drool:
    [​IMG]
    Two pics. where se can see Mac wearing a labcoat!:thumbsup: :drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Well here is not labcoat but I think that sporty look is even better! :lol:
    "my god those arms! I think he could carry me with his arms" but that sword looks hot in his grip! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    :thumbsup:

12. MarineGirl#1

Lovely pics Sam :drool::drool::drool: I certainly wouldn't mind being in those arms, although Mac can leave the big sword at home :guffaw::guffaw:

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yeah...but what "sword" are we talking about?! :guffaw:;):guffaw:
    Ah my vicked imagination again! :devil::lol::devil: Anyway
    I watched couple episodes of season 2 today,
    well trying to not drool wasn't that easy as I thought!:rolleyes:
    later today if I gona watch some ep. too I have to prepare that I'm gona start drooling again!:drool:How about a bucket!? :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    I chooce this pic. cause íf you look closely you can see stubble there!
    :drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]
    This pic makes me laugh cause Stella's eyes seems to be somewhere else as a screen! Well I'm not surprised cause the opportunity is perfect you know! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  14. MarineGirl#1

Sam, keep that bucket prepared. :lol: MDG has uploaded 'season 5 Behind the scenes' pics. http://csi.so-phobic.com/thumbnails.php?album=262

And I do believe we get to see Mac back in black again. Just take a peek at that neckline :drool::drool::drool: I need a cold shower :devil:
    [​IMG]

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:WAU and OMG:eek:!
    Thanks for the tip CSISenna!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    He looks sooo damn hot and you can see back shirt! :p
    I gona need a cold shower too!:lol::devil::lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.