Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Macslady I never knew that about Vanessa either!! :eek: Like you guys said though^^^ If i was in that position I'd grab some latex gloves, handcuffs, oil and oh... can't forget the bow tie now can we :devil: :devil:

The new CSI:NY book, Deleuge was not in my libary :eek: they have it on order from another libary... unlike some un-named libary assistant, I can't take them off the shelf before the public see them!!!! :lol:

I love that scene^^^ in corporate of warriors- Black T and sword!!! :devil: Those arms *drool*... the spriklers just need to be turned on :devil:

Jamalot.... I love that ep!! Mac is so cute when one of the players starts to get undressed in front to him! I love it when he says, 'It's the uniform!' :devil: Well I don't know about you ladies but I want to see a pic off him inthe marines- not one of those photoshoot sort of things that e've seen before but one of him and his fellow marines in the 'hot' conditions of war! You know with the 'big gun'!! :devil: :devil:

Mac2.png

csi08.jpg

PS: I would love to see CSI:NY- Gutter version! :devil: :devil: Well you know me :devil: :lol:

wen does s4 mac come to the uk. Im seriously going cold turkey.

wat day is it? csi sunday!!!!!! ny is on now. Omg im so sad i know the ep from the first scene. Its rsrd. I love seeing mac with the jersey csis he like kicks ass.

mac: ....the next time you take the lincoln tunnel into my city

what a speech.

i wonder if we are gonna get any more shirtless mac in season

can someone in america plse put any pics of s4 mac up when it starts airing so us in little old england dnt have to die waiting? just a plea

Gaby (fellow brit here) RSRDs on!!! :eek: Oh 'Gutter-balls' I love that ep! Macs in that ep a bit.....not that i'm biased or any thing!! But my digitals broke!! Might just go and put on the old DVD player! :devil:

Gaby- If you go to google when the season starts- afew days after the ep and type in 'csi screencaps' then it has each screencap of the ep!!

nattybatty55 said:
Macslady I never knew that about Vanessa either!! :eek: Like you guys said though^^^ If i was in that position I'd grab some latex gloves, handcuffs, oil and oh... can't forget the bow tie now can we :devil: :devil:
Definitely not. :devil:

The new CSI:NY book, Deleuge was not in my libary :eek: they have it on order from another libary... unlike some un-named libary assistant, I can't take them off the shelf before the public see them!!!! :lol:
Being a library assistant does have it's advantages. I hope you get it soon, there are lots of nice Macky bits.

Jamalot.... I love that ep!! Mac is so cute when one of the players starts to get undressed in front to him! I love it when he says, 'It's the uniform!' :devil: Well I don't know about you ladies but I want to see a pic off him inthe marines- not one of those photoshoot sort of things that e've seen before but one of him and his fellow marines in the 'hot' conditions of war! You know with the 'big gun'!! :devil: :devil:
God, I'd love to see Mac in a Marines uniform, and with a 'big gun'. I hope we get some Marine flashbacks for Mac in s4. Or he could take Stella/Peyton to a Marines reunion, and wear uniform for it. But a flashback with hot, dusty, battle-worn Mac would be hotter. :devil:

Mac2.png

csi08.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Oooh, yummy. Very guttery. :devil:

Did someone say sword pictures from Corporate Warriors?!! Hoo yeah, I'm a fan of those, too! Hmmmm... *scratches head ponderingly* Whether guns or swords, Mac certainly does seem to often have a very large...er, implement, doesn't he?

*MB performs a Perfect 10 Gutter Dive...*
*mj joins her with a 9.5 dive* :lol: the ex Marine really is good with his choice of weapons :devil:

:eek: im snaggin' some of these piccies for my shine..er.. collection ;) thanks.

...How do Stella and Lindsay manage to actually speak in coherent sentences to him and resist the urge to jump on him when he looks at them? And then there's his sexy voice, and his hot bod...How does he manage to be so hot?
maybe they have practice sessions we dont know about :lol: seems like Peyton and Jane missed those :p

The new CSI:NY book, Deleuge was not in my libary they have it on order from another libary... unlike some un-named libary assistant, I can't take them off the shelf before the public see them!!!!
:lol: sneaky. but the book IS good. :devil: seriously.

Jamalot... oh my... how could i forget that gal. :lol: i like it when Macky gets all shy and all... it's easy to tie him up... :lol: :p

Jamalot! I lurve that scene in the dressing room as well. I remember she said something like "I can teach you to jam" or something like that :lol: That's what saved the epi for me coz the other case totally bored me.

And yeah, I remember reading that Vanessa interview. I think a written article is archived here. I saw a video of it once (ET Online, I think) but I didn't think to save it. Now I can't find it anywhere! :( IIRC, VF said that Gary teased her with something like "You're just mesmerized by the sound of my voice, aren't you?" Heheh.

Thanks for all the pics!

ranma said:
Jamalot! I lurve that scene in the dressing room as well. I remember she said something like "I can teach you to jam" or something like that :lol: That's what saved the epi for me coz the other case totally bored me.

And yeah, I remember reading that Vanessa interview. I think a written article is archived here. I saw a video of it once (ET Online, I think) but I didn't think to save it. Now I can't find it anywhere! :( IIRC, VF said that Gary teased her with something like "You're just mesmerized by the sound of my voice, aren't you?" Heheh.

Thanks for all the pics!

Hello ranma :D

Yep he looks so cute when he's all flustered, wish they would have her turn up in another ep, that would be a good if he turned up at a crime scene and she was one of the officers on duty....can you imagine Stella teasing him.

Re Vanessa talking about Gary. I would be mesmerized to..*sigh* as well as drooling :D

nattywhen you post pics on the Mac and Gary threads could you put the link in for me please, because for some reason they dont show up on my browser :confused: ...pretty please... dont want to miss out on the pretties....

67n421e.jpg

625a92q.jpg

*Thud* Damn those sexy eyes....and that wide smile, those perfect teeth, those massive strong arms, wrapped around tight, all through the hot and cold new York nights. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Wouwsie, that's just what a girl needs after a hard days work Natty and Luving. I could use a massage with those strong arms Luving.... :devil:

and what a gorgeous new banner you have girl. Love it! :lol:

I loved those scenes between Mac/Polly in Jamalot, too! :lol: They're what saved the ep for me too, since the rest of it was rather unmemorable, but I loved seeing her flirt with him, and his flustered reactions!

I remember that interview with Vanessa too, when she said that about forgetting her lines when she was working with Gary... yep, I'd be totally tongue-tied, too... those eyes, that voice...done like dinner.

Back