Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

:devil: now i realized how much i missed this thread...

CSISenna welcome :D (to teh gutter :lol:) love the pic ;)

...anyone else hear music, or is that just me?
macky plays beautiful music el ;) *gg*

i just saw corporate warriors and im still swooning XD

Aaaah, Nonstop Mac is the tastiest :cool:

There's another scene in Stuck On You that just gets me everytime --- when he was "helping" Lindsey with the guitars in the office. His voice and accent there just crumples me. Sigh.

Elwood, thanks so much for the yummy Macky pics from Nonstop and Stuck. What a lovely thing for a Friday morning. I had forgotten how hot he is with sideburns.
And 'tongue Mac' is especially hot. Cardigan Mac is very sweet.

ranma, I agree, Mac was very tasty in Nonstop MIA/NY, wasn't he? :p And I liked that scene where he was talking about the guitars to Lindsay, too :D Also when he was showing her how to shoot the crossbow, and of course the now-famous Katana Scene in Corporate Warriors... *drool bucket at the ready* He obviously enjoys sharing his knowledge and expertise with others, I think Macky would have made an excellent teacher...

That pic of Tongue Mac gives me definately something to work with *and it's not what you guys would mean*. You're :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

^ might you be willing to share something tasty with us then, when your work with it is done?? (...nudge, pleeeeeease??) :p

of course we're :devil: :lol: what else could you possibly expect from us...?

I can't wait to see what you do with that pic and you best share :devil: :devil:

El I can't wait for LMH to this pic... it might give her gutter mind a few ideas :devil:

Like El said of course we're :devil:... some of us (not mentioning any names) have a perminate place in the gutter :devil:

Seeing as everyone seems to like sweater Mac have these pics that I had lying around on my LJ...enjoy.

214_0779.jpg

214_0781.jpg

214_0782.jpg

214_0783.jpg

I have more I will post them later. :D

:devil: macky is sure great with his weapon *stares* O__O

aw... that sweater is soo 'hot' on him :devil:... take it off? :lol:

nattybatty55 said:
... some of us (not mentioning any names) have a permanent place in the gutter... :devil:
*ahem* shuffle... er, What?

Fruitbat!!, where have you been hiding those? Thank Youuuuuuu for sharing! He's just too freakin' adorable in that cardie...

I couldn't resist a few more pics from Stuck & NonStop, just a couple more...

~ *sigh* luuuuv the eyes...
stuck524bittru400pix100on7.jpg

~ i believe this is also the scene where we once saw that lucky water bottle being sipped on...
stuck624bittru400pix100gy3.jpg

~ er, wha-? *slips* **splash** that would be my gutter calling...
pilotmac424bittru400pixuj9.jpg

~ "H, fer f***'s sakes, we're inside, you keep kicking evidence, wouldja fortheloveofchrist take off those god. damn. shades??? *sigh* lemme get the light for ya..."
machpilot24bittru400pixww7.jpg

(*splish*)

:devil:

Oh El, those pics are great. Gotta stop being online so early in the morning. Those eyes ....... butterflies are working overtime again.

Anyway, I had him last night, now I'm sharing again (as prommised Natty). Hope you like.

CSISenna *THUD* I love the wallpaper.

El Great pics I just adore Mac in Nonstop, what a lovely image to wake up to..*drool*

Well I promised more Stuck on You pics so here we go.

214_0790.jpg

214_0791.jpg

214_0792.jpg

214_0798.jpg

214_0799.jpg

I have one more batch but I will post them later on. :D

Back