Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Welcome Back, Elwood! (And nice to see that you took good care of our Macky! Naughty girl, we wondered where he had gone off to, and come to find out you absconded with him!) :D

ah, home again... :p but it was loads of fun... work hard/play very hard, 's what I say... Me and Macky had such a great time, and he was in very good hands, lemme tell ya, finest kind :lol::devil:

MBsaid:
Naughty girl, we wondered where he had gone off to, and come to find out you absconded with him! :D
...But, but I bring him back, and he's juuuuust fine. See for yourselves... :p :p :p

hoglass24bittru500pix10gj7.jpg

mianynonstop24bittru500qu3.jpg

Didn't I tell ya I'd take care of him?? :D :D :D

*waves* Hey, guys! Darn, I missed so much! LOL hope everybody forgot about me :lol: except Mac :devil:! My PC broke down just when I needed it!
And no, I wouldn't throw myself on wet Mac, instead I would put a little sleeping gas on him, then drag him way inside the gutter and when he wakes up... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
The good news (at least for me, of course) is that I'm back the bad news is that I won't be back for several more days, maybe even weeks!

Edit: A little Mac song to cheer people up!
Mac *singing*:
This is why I'm hot
This is why I'm hot
This is why, this is why
This is why I'm hot
I'm hot 'cause I'm sexy
I'm sexy cause I'm wet
This is why, this is why
This is why I'm hot

Oh, and Mac is ALWAYS HOT, mind the song, it's the best thing my minature brain (that doesn't even know how to speak English) can think of

See ya

Hi all,

So can anyone join? Found my way to this thread, took me a while form page 1, but I made it till here. On the way till this page I snaggled some pics for my Macky Walls. Hope you don't mind. Oh... and remind me not to eat or drink at this thread. It's not good for my health.

'DandMfan' that is definatly the theme tune for this thread :devil:

Hello CSISenna glad yu found us!(I love your avator:devil:)

So can anyone join? Found my way to this thread, took me a while form page 1, but I made it till here. On the way till this page I snaggled some pics for my Macky Walls. Hope you don't mind. Oh... and remind me not to eat or drink at this thread. It's not good for my health.
**Of course you can, **Tackles and hugs my Jools** It's about time** :D :D

Lovely Pics, great to have you back El. You were missed. :)

Thanks for your welcome, you guys. *Huggles back at ya*.
And how rude of me, and my mom told me to bring a pressy to new places. *Slappes herself on the b..*

Imagining a singing Macky under the shower. Drool... I need one myself now.

wahh no fair I cant see your pic natty. :mad:

CSISENNA you made it over here...yeehaa.

Love the wallpaper..

Looking for Gary pics you should try the Gary Thread as well there are loads of pics of him and his other film roles posted over there. :D :D

wow fast and furious today aren't things just!! :lol:

Hi DandM!! Catchy tune, it'll be stuck in my head now, thanks very much... welcome back you!! ;)

and welcome CSISenna, I know i've seen you in a few other threads - most gutterly welcome and thankees for the pic, tres sexy... :D (and yes, mightily yes, how much do I LUV that series of photos of Gary, that your avatar is flaunting??? verrrrry nice avatar... :p )

CSISenna said: and remind me not to eat or drink at this thread. It's not good for my health.
We aim to please... and I beg to differ. An involuntary nasal/esophagul-food'n'beverage enema is proven to have lifelong benefits... would I lie about something like that?

And yeah, check out the Sinister thread. Fruitbat put up some brilliant pics of Stu recently and Natty just went nuts and sloshed a bucket o' hotness everywhere...

Natty - geez are you ever pic happy today!! Fabulous!!!! *siiiiigh*

I think I'm about to suffer an gorgeousness-overindulgence melt-down here, how am I ever gonna get back to work now....

LMH said: Lovely Pics, great to have you back El. You were missed. :)
awwww, shuckles, :D I missed yas all too, and what a treat to come back to all these retina-burning images of hotness... :devil:

*...massive eruption of sprinklers and sirens...*
um, I've got to get back, so can I just leave you lot to deal with this today...? :lol: Next turn'll be mine again, promise...

Did I hear the word "gutter"??

I love the gutter "evil"... I spend most of my time down there whan i'm on here- infact it's this thread that does it :devil:

I'm glad you liked the pics! :)

Back