Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Okay, I just have to say CSIz_4_H, I LOVE your icon :)

Anyway, I watched Snow Day last night and my inner SMACked fan came out. That episode was just so great and it really showed how much they will protect each other and trust each other. He tells Stella to be careful before they split ways and when the lab blows up, Stella's the first to say that they have to go back in. Not they should, they HAVE to :luvlove: Plus that hug at the end was so amazing :)

2. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

GarySinise no Twitter

Yes, It's true that Melina has decided to leave CSI NY.

OMG....this can only be a nightmare

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Since it's official, Melina is not returning to CSI NY,

Let's keep this thread dedicated to Mac and Stella and their relationship.

Thank you. :D

4. Moska

Moska Dead on Arrival

In my little world, Stella won't be gone... The FBI contacted Mac about teaching a year at their academy at Quantico, VA... Since he and Stella have been contemplating a relationship, she volunteers for the teaching position... So, every week we get a tidbit from Mac telling the other team members something from their emails...

Now I'm done with the show.

Moska

5. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

That is very sad... I watched it only for Smack. And now it's gone... I just hope they didn't kill her. That would be terrible! Maybe we will see her at 8 season.

What happened with CSI's shows this year?!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  6. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

*grouphugs*

Sorry guys! I'm so angry hearing about this. I'm done too. No more Smacked.... ever!
    It was fun to spend time with you all, and discuss Smacked. But now, I have nothing left to stick around for!

7. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

OMFG! :eek::(:eek::scream: This is absolutely disheartening and absolutely a fatal blow to SMacked ship to me!

I just got word that Kanakaredes is leaving and now as I write this, a giant anti-Stella mega-tsunami is sweeping across my globe, literally destroying SMacked all throughout my world. The wall of water is over 1500 feet high, traveling at the speed of an airliner. Literally, my entire world is going 2012 (Movie-wise), all of the SMacked cities have literally become aquatic death-zones, SMacked ships literally capsizing worldwide, my world is cleaning SMacked OUT!

When the world stops going 2012 in me, my tectonic settings will have completely changed in arrangement. Entire civilizations wiped out, whole continents literally break apart or shift thousands of miles in a matter of hours.

The asteroids of Frankie and the space junk of Drew did some damage to the SMacked civilizations.

The Stella Bonaseras were the inhabitants of my world, Mac is the Sun. Suddenly, the Mac Sun emits mega-flares that cause my planet's core to undergo violent rise in temperature, causing the continents to shift violently. My Yellowstone and other super-volcanoes erupt in close sequence, turning my atmosphere into a dark brew of toxic acid rain, ashfall, and rivers turning black with ash mixing with water. Entire Stella populations perish from the poisonous fumes, and the ensuing volcanic winter.

CENTURIES LATER: The Vegas CSI's heard about what happened, only they find my world had completely changed, almost beyond recognition. Places that were at the equator were suddenly located near the South Pole, and vice-versa. My world's climate became FAR colder, with snow being seen even near the equator. Continents that survived or formed have far more ice cover especially in the middle and high latitudes, yet they find no evidence of Stella Bonasera civilization except a few surviving ruins that lie on the ocean floors but no skeletons, but evidence emerges that a violent apocalyptic event wiped them all out within a matter of days.

Somehow, miraculously, the Peyton Driscolls and Audreys managed to survive and have slowly rebuilt, albeit being limited only to areas near the equator, rarely seen beyond 30-degrees north or south. The Anti-Stella flares of the Mac Sun long since died off, lasted for over two months but Mac long since returned to it's normal self, save for a few brilliant anti-Stella Auroras near my North and South Poles which still emit a brilliant glow of blue, green, yellow and red.

If any Stellas actually survived, they were far off-planet or might have perished in the magnetic storms.

Back to reality: This has officially made me totally pull the plug on SMacked permanently. It was a fun, hot, guttery ride but the seasons have changed, hell, my mental climate has changed, and now I'm pretty much done with CSI: NY now. Goodbye Dantana D/L, goodbye Flack, so long Mac, so long Gerrard, and yes, goodbye Adam.

Goodbye SMacked and CSI:NY. Hello to an ugly blood-soaked, fiery blend of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome and Apocalypto. The rivers turn red, the sky turns black, the air turns to poison, the stars turn fast, the light turns to terror, the dark becomes suffocating nothingness, the plants turn white, gray and brown, the fish all die or mutate, the forests turn to dead sticks, screams of unimaginable agony pierce the atmosphere, the Eighth Seal had been opened and even Pandora's Box couldn't handle the horror of what has been unleashed......

8. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Although I'm not a hardcore SMacked fan (I'm a die-hard CSIM Hiphuggers-fan, through-and-through;)), I did love the rapport between Mac and Stella, and they were fun to watch on-screen together. And I really enjoyed their romantic relationship in the fan fiction universe. It might have been nice to see the two of them get together eventually (even if it was at the end of the series), but I guess now, we'll never know.:confused: If Melina's departure from CSINY weren't so abrupt, perhaps there could have been an opportunity to give SMacked fans their wish just before Stella left the show for good, sort of like what they did with Grissom and Sara from CSI (Vegas). As it stands now, however, Melina isn't slated to appear in any episodes next season:rolleyes:, so it looks like we won't even be getting any closure for Stella as an individual character, much less any regarding a potential romance between herself and Mac. That's truly sad.:(

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

My heart is breaking but I think it's time to say goodbye. I loved Mac and Stella more than any other pairing. They were so amazing to me. But this has driven a stake through my heart and this time, it won't recover.

I'll miss all those moments between them. From Stella worrying about Mac in Blink to Stella's last scene where they're talking about staying with the ones you love. It's a bit ironic that last scene, but at least I can be comforted by the fact that her last scene was with Mac.

I'm going to miss Stella and CSI:NY more than words can convey. It was a huge part of my life. But now, my heart's not in it. I can't watch it. I stuck with CSI when Grissom left. I stuck with CSI:Miami when Alexx and Eric left. But this? I can't. I just can't.

Mac and Stella had one of the best relationships on TV. All those moments that made us love them. Like the date at the end of Recycling and that last scene of Officer Blue in the locker room. There was Stella saving Mac's life in Hush. There was that tie scene in What You See Is What You See. There were so many moments. Too many for me to even name. But it's over now. The chance is gone.

Girls, you have grown to be like sisters to me and I will miss your wacky, gutter filled posts. I will miss you guys so much. This thread was like a virtual home.

Goodbye

Axel

10. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Link below demonstrates what's happening in my mind as we speak:

http://blogs.commercialappeal.com/the_bloodshot_eye/2012/200.jpg

The city in the background is the city of Kanakaredes and on the plane are Mac, Hawkes, Danny, Flack and Lindsay (And their daughter) are on the plane fleeing. Stella though falls into the widening chasm as ocean water sweeps through.

My world is going 2012 as I write this. This is the only way I can truly cope with this terrible ending for my favorite ship.

Purging bad guys is easy, just bury them. Purging female charachters though is a ghastly, cataclysmic process that alters the geology beyond recognition. [​IMG]

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Ladies... I know this is very sad news about Melina. I liked her too and I really loved what Stella had with Mac.

But this is about THEIR relationship. I know it's hard to know that she won't be on the show any longer, but this thread is dedicated to them..

How about posting your favorite Mac/Stella moment?

I'll start...

I watched Recycling last week. I really loved the end scene at the dog show. He even asked her when was the last time they had gone to dinner together.
    You knew then how special they were to each other.

Okay so instead of complaining, let's remember all the wonderful Stella/Mac moments they've had over the past 6 years...

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I will miss Stella's character also and I really liked Melina a lot. But I'm thinking we still indeed have mac and stella memories and I'm not going to give up on them no matter Stella ain't the show anymore. They were great friends and co-workers maybe more than that.

My favourite moment...well there's a lot of them. First one is definitely "Recycling" that was the episode when I started to look the whole show! :D and I loved the chemistry between them.

Grounds of Deception is another favourite. Great episode and it gave us hope that they indeed are moret than friends.

Of course there's a lot of cute chatting moments even slight flirt if I may say. I just loved those two together and I always will. Mac and Stella forever <3

13. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Its like a blow to the gut for not only smacked fans but CSI:NY. I really am going to miss her :( It's heartbreaking why did they try and cut hers? Why not everbody and she may still be on the show??

Is it okay to post two?

My first is from The Ride In - When he tells her he is 'Here for her' I think that was the moment that defined their relationship for me it kinda led on from the season 2 finale where she says 'Mac thats what we do we take care of each other'

My second has to be grounds for deception - Flying across the world for the one you care about deserves a metion. I'm going say that all the episode with Mac/Stella in are my favourite altogether. :)

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I've given it some thought and I've realized that we shouldn't give up. I mean, we can keep this in the memory of the ship that never was. There's still Flack and Angell shippers out there writing fics and stuff. Why can't we do the same?

Anyway, my favourite SMACked scene (and I have a lot) is probably the one at the end of Grounds for Deception. When Stella said "I don't need coffee grounds to see how lucky I am to have you in my life Mac" it really spoke to their relationship and it really showed how much Stella really does need Mac. And of course, Mac already showed how much he needs Stella earlier in the episode when he flew to Greece for her :luvlove:

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I totally agree with you. ;) I also think that we shouldn't give up. Indeed there are fics from the couples that didn't get each other. Flack%Angel is a great example! We indeed can do it and even better! SMacked will live if we want it to. :thumbsup: