Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

DARN Asprine!!!!! I haven't seen your post before![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Oh MY Goodness!:eek:The title leaves no doubt we will have a Stella/Mac episode:eek: (i am assuming it's Mac who is talking about killing Stella emotionally) and yeap, i noticed too 6.10 was empty of spoilers but just the title is[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Finally it will be revealed her crisis and i do hope Mac will wake up just in time to be there by her side:eek:and please, don't mention Melina leaving the show! I just can't accept that!:(

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, :)

Please forgive me, Debbie. I do not have the intention to upset you. It was just a question. I promise I won't bring up that sentence anymore. I am an optimist, remember. I believe it's a Mac/Stella episode however I do have my own concerns. Sometimes, it sounds so promising that it came out being nothing. Well, we just have to keep our fingers crossed. And yes, I have thought it was Mac who said those 6 words, "Don, I think I Killed Stella! :lol: Oh! Can I faint with you too? :D

Thanks for the screen caps and a glimpse on the scene! It is amazing!

3. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

:O I fink i might die of happiness if it is a smacked episode. If it isnt im just going to go ahead and eat 118lbs of chocolate

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

ASPRINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't worry my dear. You NEVER upset me:thumbsup: even if we don't have tons of Smacked as we want to at least we will have someone fieeling guilty for "killing" Stella and Stella's crisis which, for me, it's what i wanted and needed:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Lil---->
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: well it should be a Smacked episode because i don't want to go to the gym for nothing:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sammy!!!!!!!!,
    believe me I do understand Stella's POV as well but especially Mac's POV;) and it is always adorable when tehy are together without the Iceberg that sank Titanic in the middle of them:lol:

DEBB IS HAPPY! (need to study. But how lovely its reading this rainy morning):lol::lol::lol:

5. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Whaaaaaat!? :eek: What's this? What's happening? What's going on? :wtf:

No one. And I mean no one is going to kill MY (and Mac's) Stella! Mmmmkay. :vulcan: Not happening. I think that's a bit weird name for the episode. But I hope it brings us Smacked. I wanna see Mac running to Stella. Mac being worried about Stella. Mac holding Stella. Mac getting angry about what happend to Stella. Mac telling Stella how much she means to him. I know I've been waiting for a Stella episode and this might be it but I've also been waiting for a Smacked episode so this better be it. And I'm not worried about Melina leaving the show. IF and I say IF she is leaving the show she would not do it this early in the season. So I'm not worried about that...yet.I'm 100% sure that Stella is not going to die.

I think I want more details from that episode before I comment more. Okay, now I can't wait to see the episode. :shifty:

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yikes!!! What has happened to the format??? Too much chocolate???!!!
    About this scuttlebutt about the spoiler please Asprine where is your source and how reliable? Can you PM me because I cant ever get my spoiler tags to work. Well to make sure I get some smack talk in here they seem to be professional more then personal of late. It usually takes well into the season before they get close. I was thinking back to season one and I have been missing there closeness and Macs innocence. It seems now a days all he thinks of is work. After GFD its like he scared himself going after Stella!!!:rolleyes::lol: Asprine hurry... I'm going to wet my pants!!!:lol:

By the way what am I missing in the picture? I guess my pureness and innocence has sheltered my virgin brain!!!

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Quennieeeeeeee

HAHAHA I love how you said it:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:!!! well i do hope it's a Smacked episode. It has been a long, long long time since last tiem we, poor Smackies, had joy. Actually by the time the 6.10 will be aired it's gonna be 7 months since 5.24:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Also i try to keep Faith but i don't want to have tons of hopes and then being dissapointed. That's why i say at least i have my Stella moments because after all i know it will be her episode!!!!!! :D Besides i refuse to believe she is gonna leave. This show CAN'T afford losing neither Stella nor Mac. It CAN'T!:thumbsup:

************EDIT

Lori!!!!!!
    a gal in Facebook said something and then Asprine posted the link but i don't have it
    because every time i try to access Facebook 2 minutes later my PC reboots!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  8. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

Hi all, *feels like an intruder*

i'm a newby in here so let me introduce myself: my name's Marta, i'm 21 and i write from Italy. i'm in love with this show since season one, and i'm a SMacked shipper let's see...yeah from episode 'Blink' lol

i can SO see them together, but apparently TPTB doesn't think the same way...GRRRRRRRRRRRR! anyway to solve that problem i write fanfics so at least i can play with Mac and Stella and put them together ;-).

i hope to talk to you soon about our fav coulpe.

P.S: PLEASE just ignore my grammar mistakes, english is not my mother tongue.

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi all! I haven't been here in so long! I missed you all so much.

I come in here not expecting much and suddenly I see that an episode will be called "Don, I Think I Killed Stella"?????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: That is just promising in itself :D:D:D I really hope it's Mac who says this *crosses fingers*

Anyway, I've had this random fan fiction idea where there's a Halloween party and everyone's going, even Mac, but the only reason's he's going is because Stella convinced him to. Then she calls in sick to work so Mac figures she won't show up. He goes anyway and meets a mysterious woman in a full face painted mask and begins to be attracted to her, not knowing it's Stella. She took the day off to straighten her hair :lol: Yeah, it's really random.

That's all for now. Love ya guys. Talk to you soon.

Axel

P.S.
    Is the crossover this week???

10. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

nope, next week...it starts on the 9th with CSI:MIAMI ;)

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Darn. I'll have to tape them for my mom. She'll be in the hospital that whole week. Oh and welcome to the family! I'm Axel :D

Anyway, I just found this and had to post it for reasons pertaining to the green theory :)

[​IMG]

This is from 1x23 What You See Is What You See. Lots of SMACked things happened in that episode, including jealous Stella :D:D And she's wearing green :adore:

Oh, I finally saw Like Water For Murder today. I liked it. I laughed at the lack of chemistry between Mac and Quinn and I also loved this whole scene between Flack and Stella:

Flack: I hear you have an inspector in house.
    Stella: Yeah, I think at some point she worked with Mac. They were both up for his job. *is worrying about what they might have done when they worked together*
    Flack: He doesn't mind her looking over his shoulder? *senses Stella's worry*
    Stella: Actually it's weird, he seems to be fine with it. *Is even more worried/jealous*
    Flack: Is she pretty? This inspector? *Trying to play up with Stella's jealousy to see her true feelings for Mac*
    (Stella gives him a look) *obviously gives away jealousy/love for Mac*
    Flack: (smirking) I'm just sayin'. *gets results he wanted*

Muhahaha! I love imagining what characters in TV shows are thinking at certain times :)

12. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

Hi Axel and thanks for the wolcome. Oh and i do that too, imagining what characters might be thinking, especially Mac and Stella eheh...

and that scene, she was SO jealous of her Mac :luvlove:

13. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

Hello, this spoiler about 6:10 was on wikipedia on friday then very quickly removed now i know wiki isn't always right but all 9 previous episode (epilogue to manhattenhenge) have been spot on and it occurs to me that wasn't there a spoiler doing the rounds that Stella was going to get hurt in the final episode of the season 6 I was thinking that maybe someone simply got their timing wrong.It sounds like Mac speaking to me to because he's the only one I can think of that firstly calls Flack Don (Angell excepted but i think we can safetly rule her out) and secondly Mac is the only character i can think of who would confide in Flack with the possible exception of Danny (and why would he be in a postion to harm Stella in any way?)Also does it seem strange to anyone else that we've got spolers for 6.9 & 6.11 running around the net(called second chances apparently make of that what you will fellow smackers) but none for 6.10? Something hinky this way comes methinks. Anyway i think there is definite cause for us Smackers to have a smile on our faces this morning. Apologies if this is non to clear still working on it.

SMACKED FOREVER!

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Welcome HAMMER227!! You are not intruding at all!! Have fun and share your thoughts! You will have a great time here speculating! We love having our family grow:thumbsup:

I am a bit skeptical about that title. I hope it is not a rumor and Mac and Stella become even closer. The kick in the stomach we got in the first episode is still sitting uncomfortable with me:rolleyes: I hate these hiatis they take time goes soooo slow but a least only a couple of days left!!

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ciao Marta! Welcome to the Smacked Family Thread :D You are not an intruder, you are a new member of this online Family now:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Post and have fun my dear

Kaila, dear---> send momma Deb my support. I hope she will be back soon at home:)

i just loved 4.17!!!!!!!!! :D the main reason is because we had jealous Stell and the new closeness between them after 4.16:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    How priceless it was!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    Besides i loved how She allowed to be driven by Mac:lol::lol::lol:

Saphire--->
    for me it's Mac too because he trusted Don when Virus sent that blessed letter:lol: so Mac needs his buddy to talk to about his feelings!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: and maybe Wiki is not reliable but i remember last year it was mentioned 5.24 with a different name and in different order but it was still there:thumbsup:

Lori---<
    i don't think the title is going to be kept because it's too.........Smackie?:lol: but i hope it IS a Smacked episode:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

and now i will enjoy much more since we hope something Smacked in 6.10:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.