LV rp . . . Anyone interested?

stokeluver

CSI Level One
Hello! my name is stokeluver, and this is my first rp! yes, i know, its sad. But does anyone want to join in with me? you can play anyone you want... as usual. Ill be playing Nick though.

(people playing)
Gill:
Cath: toomuchovertime
Sara: BurnedToast
Nick: stokeluver
Werrick:
Greg: csikicksurass
Brass:

O.K, here it goes

Nick had been pulling a tough shift, and he couldnt wait until he could go home and frump on the couch again. He walked into the breakroom and sat down in one of the chairs. "ahh, i forgot my knees could bend like that!" He then closed his eyes and waited for an inturuption to awaiken him.

[ill [play sara until someone comes along]

nick's eyes bulged out of his head. "whoa man, i had a weird dream..." he smiled "...Sara was in it." he then shut his eyes for less then 5 seconds. "well, what do you want?" he asked.

(ill be honest... um, sara. IF ANYONE! I know it would never work out, but i dont think cathrene would really work... TO OLD! Your self?)

(o ya, and how about Sara and Nick already know they like eachother, and they have been like... going out. K?)

(cool sounds great and im a greg/wendy shipper)

greg "well first tell me about this little dream with sara, was it" he lowerd his voice "saucy"

Nick laughed! "Um... i dont think im gonna tell you." he then let out a large laugh. "ok, you win... it was beond 'saucy' it was sexy!" he shivered. "o ya!" he looked at greg. "sorry." he said.

(really? wow! by the looks of it, it looks like your a nick/greg person though... sorry, i had to say!)

(why? what ship do you want? [hey... arnt you working on the other rp involving Dan?] And ok, you can play sara.)

(i am a greg and nick shipper two lol and a greg/wendy)

greg was excited by this time "and" he said with big round eyes, he chuckled "i dont have anything better to do, people aren't killing each other like they used to"

Nick laughed, "and what? thats a bad thing?" he then looked out the door, and back at greg. "Why do you want to know my diry dreams so badly? this should stay a secret between me, myself, and i!" He couldnt help but laugh at the way gregs facial exprections dropped from extreamly happy to WTF?

greg looked at him and smirked "c'mon nick if i had a dream i would tell you all about it" he said with glee in his eyes wanting to hear the story

Nick leaned in toward Greg. "ok, lets just say... OMG!" he smiled. Just as nick opened his mouth to talk to greg, his phone rang. "Stokes... yes... im in the breakroom... what? Where?" he turned his head only to find sara standing there outside of the breakroom talking to him on her cell-phone. Nick laughed. "Oh now i see you... you need... ok, bye" he hung up his phone and got up from his chair. When he got to the door, he opened it and allowed Sara to come in. He then unlocked it from the out side. "Sorry Sara, it must have locked by an accident." Nick came over to Sara and KISSED her on the lips. he then pulled away and sat down beside her.

(Sorry burnedtoast, but you had to come in sooner or later!)

Back