Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its already been settled, someone has been asked to start the new thread when the time comes I am awaiting for a pm response. As to the name, like with anyother season this one will be no different the name will remain as is, all that will change is the number.

We do this close to the new seasons so that new folks can find it easily. ;) But all names will be kept for future references.

Okay then, since we don't have to think about topic titles - random hot pic. ;)

black-1.png

Don't mess with her!

atfm said:
Seven weeks doesn't even sound that much...I hope we get plenty of Sofia in the first episode. Including the toothpick, obviously. ;)

Hate playing the waiting game..
Still no new season, but I had plenty of reading to do thanks to you folks..whoha!

I need some CSI soon or else.. *twitch*
After all those seasons/eps of CSI I do hope they get a bit more creative, I sometimes had the "been there done that" feeling while watching. Maybe they should use a little less fancy geek stuff and get a bit more into the characters. Think that would make it better..hell, we could use some more background stuff on Sofia right ;)

*Jumping up and down* In 1 week I'll see the new season, although it's only season 7 here! But LL and toothpick will remake an appereance :)
And thanks to you, I'll get updates news about season 8!!
Speaking of gorgoues pics, watching the last one (fanning myself!) only one thougth came in mind "tall, dark and gorgoues", although it was always associated with Xena.
:D

But she incarnates it also so so ....... very good! I don't have words!

Oh, they so do. Not much hotter than her with the toothpick. Though, I adore her with the shotgun... we need the shotgun again!

And if we're enjoying hot pictures...
Shotgun Love

Ah yes, the shot gun. I love that pic you posted, Kylie. From one of my favorite scenes.

The girl with the big gun - don't mess with her.

that pic is hot, sofia for me is a love/hate relationship
but that's because i'm a gsr shipper i suppose. she has some really good scenes though, and i love her accent

new to this thread, btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back