Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which would you prefer Louise in - a TV show or a movie?
That strongly depends on the quality of said movie or tv show - and how big of a role she'd have in it.

Generally I prefer TV shows - if they're good. I find it hard to catch up with movies, I still haven't managed to watch "Kiss of Death" even though I've had it on my hard drive for weeks now. With a TV show it's different, you sort of work it in your week schedule and find the time to watch those 45 minutes once a week.

Apart from that, TV shows usually guarantee a regular fix, while movies are just short lived. It has more room for character development than a one shot film and you have more time growing fond of the character.

Then again, when a movie is really well done the story is usually more complex and interesting.

Bottom line: I'd prefer a TV show, but genereally I'm glad for anything Louise can be seen in. ;)

Last edited:
O.K................ I'm back home now. I missed everything.I'm shouting lots of four letter words. can anyone help me get caught up*wink*. my dad passed and I had no way to see or watch or read anything. thanks!

O.K................ I'm back home now. I missed everything.I'm shouting lots of four letter words. can anyone help me get caught up*wink*. my dad passed and I had no way to see or watch or read anything. thanks!

I'm sorry about your Dad passing away. :(

Check your PMs. I sent you a link to a site that shows possible re run dates. ;)

Dear Loulo
I'm sorry too for your dad.
I would prefer her in a good TV show for all the reasons Mia had just written about. In an ideal world ;) she would do both and be on TV 24 hours a day on 7 days a week. I must admit, I would watch her show anyway, bad or good it would be, big role or not. I hope she'll be on TV with a regular show.
If you could put her to work with some female/male star, who would you chose? I would just do ANYTHING ;) to see her work with Lucy Lawless in a cop serie. Well, Xena meets Sofia Curtis :cool:.

The Extra! clip is not on YouTube yet but if I get back to the internet world on Saturday (I'm on vacation now :)) I will upload that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back