Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

I don't know if this has been posted yet; but here is another photo of Louise from "Blood Rush/ Kiss of Death" (whatever you want to call it :p )

I. So. Want. To. See. This.

300bloodrushaz9.jpg

I'm trying to get HQ images from the special. Give me some time. :D

Thank you so much Shane! :D Picture is hot indeed and I think the show will be a great hit :D

Yeah!!!! It's mind numbing ;).
My dear ones, I wish you all the best and thanks for all the infos and good news you brought to me about LL. Looking forward to the upcoming movie!!!
Someone knows if LL is at the moment in the States or at home? The writers strike is going on, so ONE thing is positive: they can't write and maybe LL will be back for the time the mess is resolved and so eventually we'll have more SC on CSI.

Oh I'd love that :)

I wonder what little Alejandro is going to get for Christmas? The little cutie.

Hi gang
I'm back and I hope you too! It's a awfully quite in here :). Counting the days for the movie on TV. Take care

Not long to go now! Yay for more Louise on TV!

I've been buried in writing my Brass/Sofia fanfic - and mati - I LOVE your icon. What a hot lady!

Counting down the days! :D We want Louise! :lol:

And a Happy New Year to everyone, I hope it will be a great year with some lovely Blood Rush/Kiss of Death episodes :)

Thanks Drumchik :)!! We'll we able to read your fan fiction? I'm always lookin forward to read sassy stuff.
I'm checking out bbc1 (actually all bbc channels to err on the safe side ;)) daily (on TV and in Internet) I can't find the title and a confirmation of the day yet. Someone has concrete news or proof that the date that was set is correct? Thanks and I wish you all a serene and peaceful 2008.

You will be able to read my fic, but it's not Sassy ;) It's Brass/Sofia.

Hmm, interesting, although I don't see a sexual chemistry between them (are you speaking about a Brass/ Curtis ship?), I'll read it anyway with gusto. :) Looking forward to it. Speaking about Brass/ Curtis, I miss their wonderful interaction on the show very much. Just thinking about ABRTI 1/2 or I like to watch ;)! They didn't interact that much in the last season 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back