Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

...and that is one of the reasons why "Wervolves" is basicall (one) of my most favourite episodes. The best of two worlds in one :D. I agree, MH is a skilled and fine actress.

Kylie said: Facebook links are okay, right?

Louise didn't have a group. She now does. I felt it was needed!
As long as the link doesn't go to a site that has a problem with the rules of the board. But you should know that, that link is asking for a login.

As to groups there are some at Yahoo, you can do a search with that link. If this helps. -- Judy's Got A Gun, The House Of Eliott, LouLom.

Yeah, I'm a member of all those already =) Just felt she needed love everywhere possible, lol!

But thank you for telling me. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't stepping on any toes, or breaking any rules!

All droolers are welcome :D

But bring your drool-bag because no way I'm gonna wipe behind you :p

I won't be able to watch Louise's new show. I have 2 BBC (World and Prime) but not BBC One :( :mad:

I'll rely on the people whith the right channel to see some nice screen caps...

Billie_Kriek said:

I won't be able to watch Louise's new show. I have 2 BBC (World and Prime) but not BBC One :( :mad:

What is her new show? I want to see it!!!

Hi gang
As for the upcoming two part movie (for now it is only schedule as two parter), I think a few of us have BBC1 and we'll do what we can :D. I'll double record it.
Hi Billie thanks for the video. I knew it but she really does move to a different sound ;), although I can't figure out which part she moves so differently to have this different gait. Women rarelly move that way, but that's absolutely sexy and hot as hell ;). She should patent that ;).

Sofia's Patented Cowboy Walk. Purchase your DVD now and your life will change. Special offer only this week: One toothpick with each copy. Call us now. 1-800-SOFIA.

;)

I love that vid. It's so awesome.

ATFM - ROFLMAO! I'm so there!

That's cool. Do you have to watch it live? Or do they store videos? If not, when exactly is it on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back