Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!!

She was okay as a CSI, but I really loved her as a cop. She had a great tough attitude (loved her with the mother in Big Shots).

God, this news has really made my day. I love Sofia (and Louise). I remember when the fake rumors came out during last season. I died when it was said that they were false. She will definitely do down as one of my all time favorite characters from this show.

I love Sofia, So glad she's back... Hopefully we can see her as a regular next year, CSIs original tough-cop lady!

Sounds, like she'll be a tough one.
And there's some place for trouble when she blames Haskell's escape on Cath and Brass.
I hope, she'll be back for good. One episode is great, if she'll be in the final of the Haskell case too, we'll see her twice, but I hope, she'll back as a regular from season 12 on.
Please, please, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very exciting that Louise/Sofia is coming back! :) Please remember to use spoiler tags if discussing details in here tho. Thanks!

Yeah! I'll sure restart my CSI collection should she return on season 11,although lately I was tempted, because Jorja Fox returned to the show. Now, that would be could!!! Looking forward to it.

Yeah! I'll sure restart my CSI collection should she return on season 11,although lately I was tempted, because Jorja Fox returned to the show. Now, that would be could!!! Looking forward to it.

I'm curious to see how Sara will react when she sees Sofia again. After all, she and Nick found Sara in the desert.

I thought of how they'll get her back in the story, how they'll explain that she's already a deputy chief. Maybe they'll use the comment of the Undersheriff in season 7, when he said, she'd have a great career in the department ahead. If he helped her to become deputy chief, he did at least one good thing (But I won't forgive him killing Warrick)

Well, the didn't say a thing after she left - and she was credited- so it wouldn't surprise me, if they wouldn't say a thing now that she's coming back ! For me it's :drool: that she's back and I do hope they^ll do her justice (and Sara too!) ;). Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back