Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, did she cut her hair? Or is it just the way it falls... looks so...wrong. I want her to have Sofia hair and Sofia cloths :( She looks so different in that pic, hope it's just an unfortunate shot...

Thanks for posting though.

Maybe it's her British look. ;)

Damn, returning to work after the death of her child...sounds angsty and like she has a good deal of emotional baggage in that role. mati, you're right, if this really is only a two-parter, she might be back with CSI once she's done shooting this.

Does Louise still have that contract with CBS where they develop her own show? Or was that just good for Judy's Got a Gun and she's now on her own?

Because it would be cool to see her in a series all of her own.

And I love Waking the Dead, so I can't wait to see this one.

It sounds interesting. At least for this role we can be sure that she'll get a lot of screen time.

I'm glad she's a cop in it. I like her as a cop :D

WOW! I go to work and miss a whole page! Yes ATFM I changed the name so it would relate better to the page.

IMDB has Prodigy listed on the credits for the soundtrack!

:devil:

OHH EDIT!

I found this online. we can stream the show. they have a sign up and free 7 day trial for BBC channels!

https://www.liveuktv.com/drm/index.asp

ROCK ON!

I suppose she had her chance with Judy's Got a Gun and won't get another with CBS. At least it looks like the British show will definitely be aired.

Thanks for the link, Muttmo (I'll continue calling you that, it's shorter). Hope we can squeeze both parts into 7 days. ;)

Don't know if this has been posted before but there's a clip on youtube of CSI snippets intercut with a scene from Chancer. It's fun to listen to her British and American accent mingled together. She's so cute with both.

Link.

Here's a cap:

chancer_cap.jpg

Re: Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

I'm sorry atfm, but I double checked the link and it is working, so does anybody else has that problem? It is as far as I know an open link, so you don't have to be a member or any crap in that way.I'm confused :confused: and at the moment I don't have a clue how to help you, but I'm thinking.
And thanks for the link too.

Er, now it's working. Weird. Thanks for that. Really old picture, lovely hat. ;)

Good, glad it's working and I don't have to think too much, it hurts sometimes ;)

*runs off to watch the clip*

Thanks so much for the links and pics guys. It's always great to see anything of Louise because she totally rocks :D

You're welcome!
And atfm, by the way (I apologize now, boss, because it is OT,but a little one) great ff (SC SS)! Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back