Loss of a member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in peace Jen , I didnt know you but i will think of and i will pray for you and my condolences to your family and friends i hope the will remeber you as you where and im just totaly stunned you where so young.. I dont know what to say more.. Just RIP Jen ..

just a song to give to you:

Paint the sky with stars

Suddenly before my eyes
hues of indigo arise
with them hold my spirit sighs
paint the sky with stars

Why the heavens never show
all the dreams they are to know
paint the sky with stars

Who has paced the midnight sky
so a spirit has to fly
as the heavens seems so far.
Now who will paint the midnight star

Night has brought to those who sleep
only dreams they can not keep
i have legends in thed eep
paint the sky with stars

Who has paced the midnight sky
so a spirit has to fly
as the heavens seems so far
now, who will paint the midnight star

Now Who will paint the midnight star
place a name upon the night
one to set your heart alight
and to make the darkness bright
paint the sky with stars

Rest In Peace Jen :(
You will be missed :(
My condolences to her family and friends,

I cant get my head around this.

Tuesday Morning- Michelle Branch

I remember stormy weather
The way the sky looks when it's cold
And you were with me
Content with walking
So unaware of the world

Please don't drive me home tonight
'Cause I dont wanna feel alone
'Cause I don't wanna go
Tuesday morning
In the dark
I was finding out
Who you are

I took your picture
While you were sleeping
And then I paced around the room
If I had known then
That these things happen
Would they have happened with you?

'Cause I don't wanna go
Tuesday morning
In the dark
I was finding out
Who you are

And if you turned around to see me and I was gone
You should have looked outside your window
'Cause the sun was coming up
The sun was coming up

'Cause I don't wanna go
Tuesday morning
In the dark
I was finding out
Who we are
who we are

You Won't Soon Be Forgotten, Jen. <3

Today I couldn't stop thinking about Jen, and I know it will never stop hurting. I will never forget her. I gave a speech, in which I broke down twice, about drunk driving in my CALM class today. It was hard, but people needed to know. She inspired so much beauty in her life, and I don't want that to die with her. I'll be back later with the poem I wrote for her, right now I need to edit it still.

I saw this last night on my LJ, but something popped up that complicated me leaving her a message, so I'll do it here.

I can't believe this. First of all, it's very sudden, and unexpected. Second of all, I can't believe that just a few days ago, I was telling her that I wanted to use my bye for the LIMS competition. She was amazing at graphics. She helped me a lot and was one of the nicest mods I knew. From what it seemed, she was a very sweet girl with a kind heart, and she always helped someone in need. Ever since I have heard of her death, I've been repeated Goodbye To You by Michelle Branch, whom she loved. (Lyrics posted above)

Rest In Peace Jen, you are sincerely missed sweetheart.

All my love,
Jessica

Jen was a true and wonderful person and I do feel her loss deeply. She was a ray of light around here and I can only imagine how wonderful she was in person. You'll be missed.

A poem I wrote that I think mirrors all of our feelings about this sudden and tragic loss:

Your brilliant rainbow of light
has exploded into a million
tiny specs.

My soul is cut to pieces.
Sadness permeates my core.

My world is filled with crimson.
Memories reverberate through my
lonely days and nights.

Each frame guarded zealously
lest I forget a single second.

Our time together was worth
every inch of the blade
in my heart.

I honestly don't know what to say. I only knew Jen within the online realm, but I could tell that she's a good person. She will be sorely missed. :( Rest in peace Jen.

Like CSI_In_Training stated she made a speech in her calm class, I myself made a speech in my english class. I think i really affected some peoples thoughts today. After wards I asked my teacher if I could go for a walk, i knew i was gonna cry, I walked across the street from my school lit a smoke and sat there...shared a silent prayer to Jen, and it actually felt like she was there, a presence was there, something pat my back in comfort. I sat there and thought about how I didn't know this person and how her death has affected me so much. I went back into my class, walked to the office and had my mom call in to let me go home. I knew after the speech I couldn't stay at school. With the people who think this sort of thing is a joke, and all the cheeriness and laughter. I sat on my bus on the way home crying, staring blankly out of the window, not hearing or seeing anything around me. I come here and see how much support and love this family shares.. and i can't help but feel the lump of tears start again as i read this again. Becs, if you get the chance to read this before the funeral tomorrow, please I hope that no matter where you are, we can all give you the strength you will need tomorrow as well as the rest of your family. It just shouldn't of happened to such a beautiful, talented young woman with so much ahead of her. her whole life. I hope that those of us who were affected from this are motivated to share our story and help others out there.

Once again my most sincere condolences to the family and friends of jen. Below I am going to type in the speech i wrote to share with the class.

Drinking and Driving
I want to share with you an insight. I do not intend to preach, but this is important to me. I know that most of you will no listen, but I will say it anyway. I am going to talk about drinking and driving. Many people know the hazards, but rarely heed them. Thinking they are invisible, until it happens to them or a friend. A life snatching collision. I belong to a website, a community more like. The people who join this website are more a family from all over the world. Why am I telling you this? The forums on this website as with others are controlled by moderators. On this website, there was a mod by the screen name of TuesdayMorning. She contributed in any way possible, was a fantastic graphics designer, a caring and loving person to everyone, wether she knew them or not. Her life was taken two days ago by someone who didn't stop to think before getting behind the wheel of a vechile. Tney swerved into her lane, collided with her and sent her to hospital. She fought hard but in the end lost her life to the stupidity of another human being. Someone who couldn't just call a cab. Today a friend and I wear green, the mods name color and a MADD ribbon around our necks in memory of her loss, so cruely taken from this world. I am not going to tell you not to drink. By all means I do to. I just ask that once you have your lisence to thinking before you drive after drinking. With a little effort and team work as a society, we can save innocent lives, a handful at a time.

The death of Jen has affected me so greatly, that I have been distracted so much. Thinking only of the unfairness of what happened to her. It has motivate me to raise more awareness around my school to such incidents.

With sincere love and condolences
Rest in peace Jen, and may you be happy where ever you have gone.
Jaci

CSI_Trainee, that was a great speech. Even if it has been a few days now, I still find it hard to accept the fact that Jen's gone. I think about her and how infectious her personality was every chance I get.

I can't believe it, I was just planning to send in my message for Eddie (a few days ago..) and I came across this section.....you'll never know how much time is left for us to live in this world....

RIP tuesdaymorning

This is so sad. I only knew her posts here but you knew she was a giving person and talented artist. There is another angel above now, may she rest in peace. My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

Great speech, CSI_Trainee.

I love drinking especially when I'm with friends (and I can hold my liquor), but I make sure I'm completely sober before I get behind the wheel no matter what or how long it takes. Drunk driving is something I am absolutely against, my friends can attest to that. And though I never personally knew TM and only shared a few messages with her online, it saddens me that she had to go that way. She didn't deserve it. This tragedy has made me hate drunk driving all the more.

Again, condolences to Jen's family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back