Lolly's Music Videos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx Everyone for your comments :D They have all been noted, and all your criticisms have as well :D

I've got next week off work so I'll try and get a few new ones made, Ideas are always welcome :)

I was thinking of a Catherine and Grissom/Sara and Grissom Video. But not to sure yet.

Hopefully there will be more Warrick in the next ones, and No more Hilary Duff (I Promise :) )

Into the Rush - A bit of an action Video. I don't like it so much. But I loved the song and thought the tempo of the music would be good for an action video. So this is the turnout :D

Great Vid :) I love watching vids. It is also nice to see vids based on the whole group instead of just one couple. Thanks and make more

Thanx again Guys :D Its always good to come online and to read some positive comments about my videos.

New Grave Danger one should be up tomorrow :D I've just to add the finishing touches, and probably change the music a couple of times more. I've got about 3/4 songs which I can't decide between. So watch out for the new video :D

Coming Soon - Some videos that I'm Currently Working on.

Grissom and his ladys (Catherine and Sara)
1.13 episode "Boom"
2.9 episode "And then there were None"
Group Relationships

Okay, so New Grave Danger video is here:

Run - Based on The season 5 finale "Grave Danger". May contain spoilers for those who have not seen this episode yet. Music is By Snow Patrol. And I hope you enjoy :D

My Comments: I'm not too keen on this video. I love this song, and thought it would fit well. I dislike the end of the video and the title thing is messed up, so just ignore that. Other than that I think its an alright video, not as good as my other two, in my opinion.

Wow, that Run video was really good! I love the song, and it fits really well with that episode. Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back