Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick drop in to say it's our baby boy's birthday today. Here in Australia it's the 24th. Happy Birthday Carmie

Hope he's enjoying all his birthday rides, unless the fangirls aren't interested anymore :(:(:( and that would be just awful!!!!!!!

mmmmm, maybe Eddie's taking him out somewhere and has "a little somethin' somethin'" special for him :shifty::shifty::shifty:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

?35?!! :eek: ... and looking years younger than that!! (while smoking :wtf:)
and so damn hot its quite ridiculous. happy birthday you. your Ass Bra is in the post..;) :shifty:

Thanks for the pics Bettine, he looks so hot in the Loveline one - and he definately doesn't look 35!

Happy 35th Mr. G! :beer:
Here's hoping your day has been a special one.

I brought cake!

NY_Mets_Cake.jpg

*Begins to sing*

Once a year we celebrate with stupid hats and plastic plates, the fact that you were able to make another trip around the sun. And the whole clan gathers round and gifts and laughter do abound, and we let out a joyful sound and sing that stupid song. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Point is, Happy Birthday Carmine!

Hey Ya'll

I've been surfing the net and I came across this video on Youtube of the festival in Rome......here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTdytOmyPLs

I visited Italy this summer If I have gotten there a bit later I might of caught it......darn........

P.S
Our trio looks super awsome:thumbsup: :drool:

Eddie and Carmine are really cute at the end of the video:adore::adore::adore::adore:

^Awwww, that's very sweet. I wonder if anything's happening with Ceesau...I'm kind of surprised they haven't played a live show yet.

I remember getting a message some time ago that said there were no live shows yet due to Carmine's work schedule. Guess it might be a while before there'll actually be one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back