Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
For favorite performance by Carmine in a movie I chose Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss. In all honesty the reason I got the movie in the first place was because of Sean Hayes. But Carmine as Gundy stole the whole movie for me he was hilarious. Who doesn't like an attractive man strung up on acid, and who probably has less brain cells than you have fingers? :lol: But really point is he played the role extremely well and was the highlight of the movie... and the performance artists came in a close second :lol:

My poll died in the move to vBulletin. :( Oh well. :(

Top41 said:
I think I slept through most of Fallen Arches when MrsG showed it to me.
Yep, you did. :lol: Guess it's safe to say you didn't find that one super riveting.

Guess not. :lol: To be fair, I fall asleep during most movies I watch someplace other than an actual movie theater at night. I should probably given Fallen Arches another chance at some point.

Have to say I'm enjoying the new danny hair in the promo shots... even though i liked the shorter look the longer hair reminds me of S1 and I did like that a lot. Wonder if he'll magically appear back in his suit... unlikely but hey I can only dream.

Heh, he's so pretty in that new promo shot. I like the longer hair, though I'm not a fan of it sticking up in the middle of the top of his head. Still, I think he looks better with longer hair.

MrsGiovinazzo;687873 BTW what are chucks??? Chuck Taylor Converse. Carmine's sneaker of choice. Quite popular in the US said:
Oh thank-you. We know them as Converse trainers over here.... :)

Heh, he's so pretty in that new promo shot. I like the longer hair, though I'm not a fan of it sticking up in the middle of the top of his head. Still, I think he looks better with longer hair.

Maybe his growing a mohawk:lol: In the promo pic his hair does look a lot like it did in season1. See...

normal_1x03-035.jpg

Promo pichttp://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/capestar/csi-ny-415_004.jpg

When I saw it it reminded me of the shot on the barge in S1.... man he looked sexy in that.

I like the mohawk look gives it a twist.

The interview in the new CSI magazine with Carmine is really worth reading if you guys can get it! It goes over a lot of the older stuff, like "On the Job" and the Tanglewood stuff, but towards the end he talks about "Snow Day" and the Ruben storyline. Apparently when Carmine bit down on that badge in "Snow Day," he chipped his tooth! Ouch!

He also talks about Rikki and says they had a friendship and he's not sure if it's going to turn into a relationship. So I guess maybe Rikki and Danny could get closer if she comes back again...

Thanks for that Top. The first two magazines were available over here so I would imagine the new one will be. I'll be straight out tomorrow to try and find it, sounds great :D

Sounds good though got to wait till the 20th then try find it in town. Sounds as if there is a good selection of interviews i've heard the Anna one is good one to.

Its nice to hear what they think of the older episodes its something you don't hear much of and when you do its the same stuff.

The interview in the new CSI magazine with Carmine is really worth reading if you guys can get it! It goes over a lot of the older stuff, like "On the Job" and the Tanglewood stuff, but towards the end he talks about "Snow Day" and the Ruben storyline. Apparently when Carmine bit down on that badge in "Snow Day," he chipped his tooth! Ouch!

He also talks about Rikki and says they had a friendship and he's not sure if it's going to turn into a relationship. So I guess maybe Rikki and Danny could get closer if she comes back again...

I'd like to read this magazine but I don't know where to find it. Is it available on the web ? :confused:

Thanks for the info, Top! Wish I could get my hands on that magazine as well but it looks like it's going to be very difficult since they do not ship outside the US and Canada... :(

Very interesting info about Carmine and Danny's storylines. I am especially glad he mentioned Rikki. I don't think it's ever going to happen but I'd love it if she came back.

Last edited:
Dang we don't get the magazine over here either I went on to the magazine's site to check.:( I would love to read the article though, if anyone can scan and post it I will send you lots and lots of cookies.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back