Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

That hat is... no. The whole outfit is a little suspect, and looks like something my father-in-;aw wears... and no one looks to him to be a fashion icon!

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I don't mind the outfit, but the hat needs to go. The same type of hat that matches the outfit wouldn't be so bad.

First Carmine tells a fitness magazine that he has gotten back into playing hockey and now he's traded in the fedoras for a hat that looks similar to one seen in pictures of a certain tall, dark haired, blue eyed gentleman.

Things that make you go hmmmm . . .

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Quick! Somebody post those recent pictures of Eddie! :lol:

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Iiiinteresting... Is it a mere coincidence that they seem to have the same bad taste in hats? I think not. It's a conspiracy! :p

5. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Almost identical! looool Been shopping together boys?

6. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Looks to me like they had a sleep over and one of them borrowed a hat from the other, to cover wild bed hair.

7. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

A sleep over, eh? :devil: Wild bed hair, eh? :devil: :devil: :devil: From the same bed, mayhaps? :lol: :p ;)

8. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Awww, how sweet, matching hats. They'll be wearing matching t-shirts next, just wait and see.....

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

They both have "Team Flack" shirts, don't they?

10. Ticamo77

Ticamo77 Hit and Run

Aww… What a shame. :confused: This is my first time posting in any Locker Room thread, but I had to—to come to defense of Carmine and his ‘golf’ outfit. :lol: I think he looks pretty handsome in that outfit. I love the hats too. This isn’t the first time we saw him in a Newsboy/Applejack cap and I like him in them. You have to give him props for trying to change his style a bit. :cool: Off with the jeans in to the slacks.

What makes it sexy to me is his neck. I know it sounds odd, but his neck drives the urge to want to do things to it. :devil: I love his neck. Imagine dragging your teeth across it… :devil: :D

Okay, I’m done now. ;)

11. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Ugh. That one's hideous too. I guess I just don't like that style of hat on a man... or any style of hat really, unless they're wearing it because the weather outside demands it. Or maybe if the outfit is really great and they are pulling the hat off... neither of them if pulling off the hat, unfortunately. :rolleyes:

12. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

He looks like he should be holding up a board with a convict number on in this photo 39859446 Giovinazzo, C.D. offence wearing Grandad's clothes & headgear. Ugh it's a good job we can all see past the clothes!
    BTW is the 'shirt' made of silk or some other hideous shiny material or is it the angle that the photo has been taken at?

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: Ya know, I can totally see Carmine and Eddie sitting in front of Carmine's wardrobe and chatting away about fashion sense and trends.

Eddie: I hear the latest trend in men's fashion is to wear applejack caps with grandpa sweaters!
    Carmine: ... are you sure?
    Eddie: Yeah! That's what my girlfriend told me too! She says I look really hot when I wear them.
    Carmine: Uh huh. And you're sure she didn't just say that because ...
    Eddie: Because what?
    Carmine: *shifty eyes* Nothin'.
    They stare at each other for a moment.
    Eddie: I think you'd look cute in an applejack cap -
    Carmine: Lemme go try it now.

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^AWWWW...that's cute. The only thing cute about those hats are that Eddie and Carmine are both wearing them. :devil: Though I gotta say, Eddie pulls it off better than Carmine. :eek:

And yeah, those are total old man hats. My great-grandfather used to wear one.

Carmine really seems to have a thing for hats. :lol:

The, um, less said about the shiny shirt, the better.

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

The next Carmine project: Send the guy nice hats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.