Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that Wowow interview from the beginning of the season? Poor baby probably didn't even realize the writers would be destroying his character over the course of the season.

As for that wrist injury shown in the US pics, all I can say is thankfully it's his left wrist. The all-important right hand appears fully functional. No need to settle on a girlfriend just yet. ;)

MrsGiovinazzo said:
As for that wrist injury shown in the US pics, all I can say is thankfully it's his left wrist. The all-important right hand appears fully functional. No need to settle on a girlfriend just yet. ;)

Ahh, but perhaps it is his left wrist that he ... uses. ;) Perhaps he is ambidextrous, no? :devil: Oh my. :lol:

^ Perhaps. Wouldn't mind watching to find out. :devil: Maybe he injured his wrist treating 'himself' to a little season-ending wrap party. :lol:

Talking of Carmine interviews - there is a really good one about 6 minutes long that was taped when he was filming in New York for the 'Mermaid episode'. Sorry, but I don't know how to put a link on this post, so I'll just tell you where you can find it.It's on 'YouTube', hit 'videos' and type in'CARMINE INTERVIEW - NEW YORK LOCAL NEWS. The sound's not great, but you still just about hear what he's saying. Enjoy!

Sammy11 said:
I'll take one for the girls and go look adfter him

How altruistic of you Michelle. :p

Yeah clicking the mouse can be hell on your wrist...

I have to say (i think this is the first time i've posted in here) that Carmine with the toothpick is very sexy, as well as very mob (or just very Bugsy malone?).
He is looking very dishevelled! Love it!

Well someone has to Sammy!
Also welcome to the dark side!! I hope you enjoy the view!

I gotta agree he looks really cute and animated in interviews, they give me a warm fuzzy feeling and promise of great things to come. (Did I really say that? whistles) As for the wrist injury, maybe the support bandage is for help prolonging the *ahem aforementioned wrist action. After all if he's right handed his left hand is gonna be a little weaker...lolol

Joolz said:
I gotta agree he looks really cute and animated in interviews, they give me a warm fuzzy feeling and promise of great things to come. (Did I really say that? whistles)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited to add:

It's just occured to me that the wrist support may be because the poor man actually hurt himself during the filming of the last episode. Isn't it meant to be violent and isn't Danny meant to get hurt badly?

Well, I can live in hope that he hurt it giving Lindsey a good old shove in the opposite direction...

But, yeah, a valid point there....poor baby, maybe he needs a vacation........In the UK with me....

Ooooh I never thought that!! aww poor him!
Loved the shoving Lindsay comment - if that's how he's done it, I'll be his nurse maid forever, whatever he needs, I'll be all over it!

Does anyone have a transcript of the Wowow interview, or a general summary of what it said?

I wonder if he did his own stunts for the finale and got hurt that way. Interesting.

It's kind of funny because doesn't Danny get his right hand crushed? It would be ironic if Carmine hurt his left hand during filming. Poor guy.

Top41 said:
Does anyone have a transcript of the Wowow interview, or a general summary of what it said?

Eh, he mostly talks about his character and how he would like Danny to be developed in later episodes / seasons, then he talks about Danny and Mac, him and Gary. Then he talks about his opinion / view of CSI:NY compared to the other two CSI shows ... and then, uhm, what he learned as an actor.

Not sure if I forgot anything. Most of the time I was cataloging all the faces he was making. :lol:

If you chopped his hands off he wouldn't be able to speak! He is very animated but he does make me laugh. It's hard to concentrate with his arms flailing around everywhere and all his comical faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back