Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at that smile!!! *faints*

Luvin' that tat...very stylish...wonder what it means? :lol: that scene was amazing...too bad Hawkes was in the way.

Hey Chelle! I mised you tons!
his very sexy voice!
I know! I swear, the accent is so charming and delicious! :) I recorded his voice on my mobile. :D God, I love his voice. It's the sexiest New York accent ever.
"How ya doin'?" has never looked so good (even with Joey in Friends.)

kissmesweet, you recorded his voice? That is such a great idea! I am gonna try that! Then I'm gonna set it as an alarm! Imagine waking up to the man's lovely voice every morning! No more grumpy faces when it comes to being woken up by the alarm early in the morning! :lol:

Hehehe... Joey's ever classic 'How ya' doin'?' Love that! Love it on Carmine even more!

Hmm... I believe this is my first time posting here... unbelievable! :lol:

He can try it out on my I swear. I'd just die if he ever did!! Hehe.
He does sound more like he has more of a New York accent in some episodes and then not so much in others!!

jus couldnt stop by without posting this tongue-alicious pici :lol:

normal_mmp-013.jpg

Delia! hey huni! lucky u to have recorded him on ya phone lol if i did that it wouldn't come out well :( lol

My word!! That's quite a piture! I was watching Fare Game last night and the french guy in it was called Michel but the way Danny said it was like he was saying my name! How sad is that? He sounded very sexy though!!

You know how in Season 1, Danny was took off the promotional grid? I would love to see him to be back on! He's tried SO HARD at his job and done a damn good job. He deserves a promotion!

Oh my GOOOOOD- Chelle!! Thank you, that photo is absolutely DELICIOUS!!

He does sound more like he has more of a New York accent in some episodes and then not so much in others!!
Oooh, I can explain that. Carmine has a Staten Island accent, but its not as strong in real life. He thickens it up for NY[/b]. ;)

MichelleK Wrote
Fare Game last night and the french guy in it was called Michel but the way Danny said it was like he was saying my name! How sad is that?

:lol: im soo glad im not the only one who thought that!!! hehe :devil:

Delia .. hehe i knew u would like that one :p

I'm glad I'm not the only one then chelle!

So he can just thicken up the New York accent as he pleases!! Nice job. My lord I think I love him more when he speaks with the thicker accent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back