Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes :eek:... and you know that when there's someone naked on tv, they put a spot in that place?
Well, in these pics there's the head of a woman... :rolleyes:

1CSIMfan said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
Actually, we already do have a schedule. Everyone gets him on their birthday. *busts out calendar and starts the count down -- 47 days until I get to ride the Italian stallion*

Stand in line MrsG, I get to ride the Italian Stallion in 40 days then. :devil:
I have no expectation of being the first or the last.
*patiently gets in line behind 1CSIMFan*

Nim said:
Yes :eek:... and you know that when there's someone naked on tv, they put a spot in that place?

Where can I get those pics from?!?! :devil:

Nim said:

WHAT??? Oh I too would really, really like to be able to peek at those pics. Any clues as to where I can find them?? :)

I just went to the grocery this afternoon, I couldn't help to think of this picture
TheBananaPicture.jpg

while staring at the banana that we bought from the supermarket

Picture2-1.jpg

because I think they are as big and long as those....

Thanks Nim, you're a sweetie!

I love the pic, but it would be better without the banana...

You are right though Goreshi, it's nice to be reminded of carmine when you are out shopping ;)

I had a banana after my dinner...

I think it's a case of subconscious substitution ladies.... :eek: :lol:

Springmoon said:

If you're choking on your banana, you may want to think about working on your technique. :devil:

Train that gag reflex! :devil:

Nim said:
Sweet Jesus :eek: I really need to get that movie :devil:

I swear I can't go grocery shopping any more, I see bananas and I think of Carmine's banana :rolleyes:. I go to the deli section and find some Italian sausage and I think of Carmine's Italian sausage :rolleyes:

^^There was another shot where it was a man's head in the spot, wasn't there? It was some serious jungle fever if I recall.... yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back