Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are all fantastic titles, 1CSIMFan. Maybe if people have any other suggestions, they can post those ASAP and then someone can start a poll?

^^When Fay and I get to chatting on messenger, we're liable to think of just about anything. :rolleyes: I wrote all of the suggestions down and I can make a poll sometime when everybody's ready.

I'm kinda partial to "Handcuffed to the Shower." Dang. I think I might need a shower. Oooh, bad PrettyEyes, bad PrettyEyes. I'm slapping my own hand now.

OK, we have 7 suggestions and we have 934 posts. The way this thread is flying, we'll be at 1000 fairly quick. While I absolutely love Ride the Italian Stallion, I can't wait to see what our next tile will be.

So, is everybody ready to vote? Everyone gets to pick TWO, if you want.

OK, we have 7 suggestions and we have 934 posts. The way this thread is flying, we'll be at 1000 fairly quick. While I absolutely love Ride the Italian Stallion, I can't wait to see what our next tile will be.

Hey Rhonda, are you subconsciously rooting for the Shower title? Your Freudian slip regarding "tile" makes me think so! ;) :devil: :lol: :devil:

^^hehe...that was a good one. That's what I get for not proofreading. I can't make up my mind. I'm thinking Single White Male for sure...and will probably go with the handcuffs...

Hey! :D
Sorry, been away for a while from the board... but I'm not into fun so much, so... but I read all you wrote, and I'm here to vote for the new LR!
I'm for Spill Coffee...Strip Off Shirt...Watch Us Drool :lol:

thanks for all the great choices!!!! its soo hard to choose.... but i chose spill coffee....strip shirt.. watch us drool and lonely? You have our numbers :lol:

Nim! welcome back huni!!!!! ya have been missed! :D

Great choices so far everyone! I voted for 'Lonely, just call' or something to that effect. :lol:

YAY! New eppy tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back