"Living Legend" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 19, 2006.

1. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

LMAO! :lol: I don't know why I laugh because I am a gsr fan!

I'm actually excited for this episode. Looks exciting. Hopefully there will be more Warrick and Nick too.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

oooh I hope the kiss is true!

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

There is no kiss confirmed for this, or any other episode. A while back there were rumors of a GSR kiss in an upcoming episode, but I talked to the Spoiler Gals over there, and they confirmed that there is no GSR kiss in this episode that they know of.

I think that info came out the same time as this episode's spoilers came out, hence the confusion.

In other news, I've been watching the promos, and trying to figure out what's up with Roger Daltrey at the karaoke machine, and I'm wondering if he does that in all his disguises. The preview shows him assuming at least four different personas, and I think it'd be a trip if he sang the same song at karaoke as more than one of the characters, like a signature. That's only specuation, but it's the first thing I thought of when I saw the karaoke in the promo. :)

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm sorry about that, when I read it at the YTDAW. When I saw that Grissom and Sara kiss, I'm not thinking it may not happen and rumor about it. I will watch it and see.

5. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I was lucky enough to see 'em (the Who) back in the 70's. Freaking amazing. "I Can See For Miles" came out when I was in junior high and I was hooked...

And Roger was, of course, the star of Ken Russell's film adaptation of the Who's rock opera "Tommy"...

Also saw Roger in "Lisztomania", another Ken Russell film that...well, "Ken Russell film" is almost all you need to know... :lol: :lol: :lol: I laughed, I cried, I was amazed at what they could contrive as phallic symbols...

6. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

I think after that final scene in Happenstance, plus the whole sabbatical thing, a kiss would be kinda anticlimatic--but that's just me.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, they are pretty amazing.. they just got an A+ review from their concert here in Vegas.. and their backup was Chrissie Hynde and the "Pretenders" also great..I watched and taped their 9/11 concert from N.Y. and they blew me away.. fantastic.. have never seen them in concert.. but it'll be fun to see what kind of actor Roger is :lol: got to be better than K-Fed :(

8. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I saw them in concert on one of their "final" tours..of course it really wasn't their final tour.

I've seen Roger in movies and shows, he's actually a pretty good actor, much much better than K-Fed.

9. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I LOOOOOOVED the Pretenders' first two albums. That must have been an amazing show!

Yeah, Roger is actually a pretty decent actor! I've seen him in other things, the titles just aren't popping into mind right now. I'm really looking forward to this ep!

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The work of Roger Daltrey from IMDB. -- Also a small bio from Wikipedia

Love the commericals they have for this episode, using the theme song to push the scenes they are showing.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Destiny for that info.. here's another brief article about Roger Daltry..from The Buffalo News...this ep. kinda of sounds a bit like "Kiss Kiss Bye Bye" from S/6 the "old" Vegas :cool:

ARTICLE

12. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Thanks for the article! I thought this ep is interesting, specially because Mendelsohn wrote this ep. The last ep she wrote was A Bullet Runs Through it and I thought it was pretty good.
    I think they will stretch Roger's acting ability in this episode, cuz I saw him doing different disguises in the promo.

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

why was he doing dusguises in the promo?

14. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

The promo didn't tell why, it just said this episode will be the "ultimate whodunnit" ep and we will see Roger Daltry "like we've never seen him before". The video on the CBS site is kinda jumpy but I saw him with and without beard and with different hairstyles it seems that his character is doing a disguise.

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

hmm, interesting...it also says in the main details posted on the top that his role is a "surprise" maybe because of that he is in disguises in the promo...he is definately playing the gangster as far as i know, so whats a surprise about it?