LIMS #5: Final Results Now Up!

Re: LIMS #5: Round 4

great work everybody. congrats for the winners, and a big hug to the ones eliminated - both of you did an amazing job getting so far.

i can't wait to see what's coming up next :)

Re: LIMS #5: Round 4

Sorry to see you go Andreina and liten, and congrats to the two winners, great work!

And I, too, can't believe, that I'm not voted out yet... :eek:

Re: LIMS #5: Challenge 4 - No Layers - Results!

Sorry to see you go liten and Andreina. :(
Congrats CSI_Kat and Macayla !!! :)

Re: LIMS #5: Comeback Challenge!

Comeback Challenge!
Because sometimes it's just not fair to be judged by one icon

We're going to do something a bit different than we've had in Talk LIMS before, a comeback challenge. I don't know if I'll get any interest, but I thought we could give it a shot :lol:

How this works: Anyone who signed up for the LIMS but has been eliminated or disqualified in a previous round may enter an icon. The icon makers with the most votes will be entered back into the LIMS. There are no restrictions for this. Easy, right?

The Caps:
This challenge will be featuring Det. Don Flack (chosen by CSI_Kat, because I didn't want to make a decision, and she happened to be online at the right time)
Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
Option 4
These caps have been dug up from my collection, and I have no idea where I got them from. Thanks to whoever made them

Rules:
~ This is an anonymous challenge, so don't go posting your icon anywhere until this round is over.
~ Your icon must not exceed 100x100px. It should be in .jpg, .png or .gif format.
~ No animations will be permitted.
~ Submit your icon by sending me (DragonflyDreamer) a PM with the subject line LIMS Comeback or similar.
~ You may submit only ONE icon, using only the caps provided.
~ The deadline for submissions will be Thursday, March 20th. No extensions will be given.

- Roosey
- cainesugar
- ILuvJonathanTogo
- Misery
- nattybatty55
- loki
- Persona
- Happilyhappy
- wolfesgamergirl
- that_girl1
- Distraction
- adorelo
- dstined4gr8ness
- gsrLOVE
- liten
- Andreina

^^that is an awsome ideas. props to you, i can't wait to see everyones icons!

I'm definatly in...good idea :D I got iliminated because I internet connection was down for months so i'm glad for a second shot :D

great idea! :)

two questions: is this for those who haven't been eliminated yet as well? and how many icon-makers are you going to bring back?

You can't enter if you're still in the LIMS. There wouldn't be much point anyway, as you can't get voted back in :)

I haven't decided yet how many will be allowed back in. Probably around two or three, depending on how many enter, and how the votes go.

You can't enter if you're still in the LIMS. There wouldn't be much point anyway, as you can't get voted back in
oh ok. i thought it was a 2 in 1 challenge (get some people back AND somebody out.) thanks for answering.

Back