Leverage - new TNT series

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Dynamo1, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Anna P

Anna P Witness

Tom played Sally Fields' husband in both Steel Magnolias and Brothers and Sisters.

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, so he was in more things that I haven't seen. :lol: It would seem that I don't watch enough TV.

I finally saw the episode with the "dark" crew, and the two-part finale. I'm glad I waited to watch the finale, because now I only have 20 days to wait for the premiere, not how many ever months.

I loved the duel-crew ep. I thought it was hilarious. Especially enjoyed Parker and Apollo (?) chilling in the air ducts and then, like, realizing that they were supposed to be doing a job.

The finale was good, but I was pissed off that they finally decided to play with my ship and then had her slap him. And then have him get arrested. Thanks a bunch, show.

Although the premiere is called "The Jailhouse Job." Two guesses as to why I'm happy about that.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Am I the only one who kind of liked the idea of Elliot/Tara? I'm a little sad that she's off the show now. :lol:

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I didn't really see many of the episodes she was on, so I wouldn't be able to tell you, GNRF. It seemed a little off, the way that she left. Unless the join agreement was "leave when Sophie comes back."

5. GregNickRyanFan

She was just there until the actress who plays Sophie got back from maternity leave.

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, yeah. I was talking more in-universe.

I saw The Future Job for the first time today. Parker made me cry. At the time, that was only the second time she was ready to kill someone, right? (Although the fork-in-chest thing wasn't probably as much "want to kill" as "really pissed off.")

7. GregNickRyanFan

Alex, I love your banner. Do you happen to the have the still photo of CK/Elliot that you used in the banner?

I don't know about the Parker thing. I'm a bit fuzzy on all of that. I tend to forget some things that happen on shows when they've been off for a while. :lol: Most of the time when it comes to Leverage, I have a one track mind... it's always on CK/Elliot. :lol:

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

1) Thanks. :D
    2) No, but I could find it again. I just Image Googled "Elliot Spencer."
    3) Lol. One track mind. I just thought it was interesting because Parker usually doesn't go for violence, but she wanted to chop off this guy's arms. And his head. Though to be fair he did Cold Read her into sitting in front if a couch in near-fetal position and crying after Cold Reading her into running out of an auditorium sobbing in front of her team. That would piss me off, too.

9. GregNickRyanFan

Haha I forgot Elliot's last name.

Cold Reading? I'm not sure I'm familiar with this phrase. :lol:

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

If you hadn't found that picture yet, GNRF, it's here.

I didn't know about cold reading until I watched that ep... apparently it's when you use people's reactions to what you're saying to figure out things about them.

So, since TNT apparently doesn't like showing me promos that give hints, does anyone have any thought as to how we're getting Nate out of jail? It would seem that the only two options are:
    1) The team breaks him out.
    2) He's needed to help do something, and uses his help to get them to let him go.

11. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks, Alex. :)

I don't know how they'll spring Nate from jail, but I guess this means that Sterling will be back for at least the first ep.

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

No problem. :)

Unless Sterling makes the mistake of trusting a normal prison with Team Leverage. Is Fort Knox available? Because a vault down there might be the only place that would be able to hold one of these guys for more than, like, three days. :lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

haha, true! Elliot could probably punch/kick his way through any others. :lol: Or they'd come up with a plan to run Hardison's van through the wall. :lol:

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

They already blew up Hardison's van, so they'd have to go with the Elliot plan. :lol:

The rule of Leverage is that Sterling is incapable of losing. So getting Nate free would have to either not involve him at all or be a situation where he made a deal that helped him.

15. Anna P

Anna P Witness

I think I read that
    Nate's going to Supermax; but will escape.