Let's Talk Video Games

Whoa those are amazing!!!I love the Fergie one. And lol i saw britney, she looks so real!

Just today i was trying to hookup my nintendo 64 and i dropped it, so now i hope it's not broken. If it is my little sister will kill me! She always comes over and plays it.

One time, I dropped my PS2 and I thought that it was broken for sure, because the disc drive wouldn't close, but my uncle who can fix anything fixed it for me!

Any one know anything about 24: The Game? I'm stuck on a level.

Just found these two in my downloads folder, I totally forgot that I had the first one and I forgot to upload the second last time, with his, umm, counterpart.
Say hello to Johnny Depp
and Dr. McDreamy!

CSI_Ali, It´s the embassey where I´m stuck. Found a hint that should help me on. So thanks for your walkthrough.

In the embassey the first video-scene causes kind of a countdown. Thus if you´re to lame you fail.
You know a chance to avoid this countdown?

I just read about Final Fantasy XII and it looked and sounded so great :( If I only had PS2 :(

Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerebus. I tend to like the soundtracks to the games, but that is another thread of itself.

The Sims 2, Donkey Kong for super nintendo, The Urbz: Sims, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Neighbors from Hell, and Trailer Park Tycoon.

I really love super mario brothers too :)

Do you guys remember that game about the rapping dog? Papa the rapper or something like that, I used to have so much fun playing that...:lol:

Oh and I found my Nintendo in my closet and was playing ont of the first games that I ever owned, Friday The 13th :lol: I was better at it when I was a kid than I am now! My favorite fighting games of all time would have to be Street Fighter and Tekken!

Herzeleid said:
one word... ZELDA!! ::hums theme music:: :cool:

*huggles*

*hums the theme as well*

I think it's so wrong that it wasn't in OoT :(

Back in times, when phones had ability to compose a ringtone, I composed Zelda theme :D

Back