Let's Talk Video Games

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Urban Legend, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I've decided to start a video game thread where us gamers can talk about our favorite games and offer help and support if you're stuck! I'm gonna start off by talking about the most addicting game ever, The Sims! Here's some of my creations that I'd like to share with all of you!
    Crime Sim Investagotors
    Matthew McConaughey
    Josh Lucas
    Reese Witherspoon
    Justin Timberlake
    Joaquin Phoenix I probably spelled that wrong! I have bunches of others, if you'd like to see any of your favorites let me know who you'd like to see and I'll gladly make them ;). Come on guys, let's start talking about Gaming!

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Those are really good, Nikky! Especially the CSI: ones ;)

I have been around video games my entire life since I spent most of my early childhood with my brother. He introduced me to Nintendo (all hail Nintendo :lol:). I play a mean game of Tetris and I'm a very good shot in first-person-shooters :lol: :p Especially Resident Evil. My brother and I recently got Resi Evil 4 and I swear, I scared the crap out of him!! :lol: I'm a better shot than he is!! :lol: :p

My favorite video games are Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy Tactics (Playstation I version), all the Mario Bros and there's tons more :p

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Nintendo, those were the days! I'm not a fan of Nintendo these days, since I've got my PS3, PSP, 360 and my computer, but sometimes when I'm bored, I hook my Nintendo up and play a mean game of Duck Hunt :lol:!

Here's a couple more SimCreations!
    Trish Stratus
    Seann William Scott
    Rose McGowen
    Mila Kunis Isn't that her name? :rolleyes:
    Gwen Stefani
    Scooby Doo Where Are You? :D

Besides The Sims, I'm currently playing 24: The Game, is it just me or is it a little easy? Or am I just that good :lol:?

4. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

I absolutely adore the first Nintendo and the first Sega. I got the Game Boy Advance a couple years ago just so I could play some of the original Nintendo games on a handheld system. Super Mario Brothers 3 is the ultimate game. And Yoshi's Island! I love that game and it is the only one I have ever beaten without cheating or using codes or anything.

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Nintendo <3

Oh man, Duck Hunt for NES was so great :D

Zelda series are the ones I love. Esp LTTP and OoT :D

And NHL 95 for SNES :D kickass!

Also played lots of Street Fighter II.

Final Fantasy games are also great, especially FF VII.

But because console costs, I'm more PC player nowdays and so far... (since I don'tlike icky zombie or alien games :p ) Me likes GTA games, Far Cry and Battlefield. Postal 2 is a classic one. And especially Battlefield 1942 is close to my heart <3 And of course cargames, such as NFSU

And whenever I want to be childish, Rayman. It's just adorable.

6. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I love nintendo! Zelda is the best. But on XBox, i play Halo 2,House of the Dead 3, GTA, Tony Hawk: American Wasteland.

7. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

:lol:I love pacman! *hehe*

8. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

Oh man! I love nintendo!!! Super mario!!! and papermario...those were the days. I still play my nintendo 64 but now have a gameboy ds...im obsessed. I also play ps2 and game cube...sooo much fun! good to now here are other gamers on here <333 and omg i looove pac man i still play it on the computer!!

9. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

nice thread yeah i love csi game play, Gothic 1,2 and 3 and favorite Zelda Nintendo now before at the computer the old version :lol: i´m nostalgic so many games i love. Gothic 3 is really a challange ;) oh sorry and on computer "zuma" *grrr* i´m at end but the last to discomfort :lol:

10. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

I love my N64! :D My favorite games would have to be Legend of Zelda, Super Mario 64(I still haven't beaten it :lol:)and Mario Kart.

I used to have a NES too. Does anyone remember how it was so hard to change between games and blowing on them somehow made them work? :lol: Oh, and getting up close to the TV and hitting the screen with the orange gun while playing Duck Hunt. :lol: I wish i still had it :(

11. RoboticMuffin27

RoboticMuffin27 Dead on Arrival

It seems there are more video game fans here now than there were when I started a video game thread so long ago. Very nice. :)

I am a video game junkie, and I've gone through the stages of acceptance. :p Right now my favorite system would have to be the (Nintendo) Wii, though I remain loyal to both my PlayStation and my NES and SNES roots. I also write game reviews for a website you may be familiar with, IGN.com, and post there on a very regular basis (almost at 17K now, I believe. Been there since 04.) I'm a HUGE fan of the Jak and Daxter series for the PlayStation 2 (and the PSP Daxter spinoff), and the Legend of Zelda series. Right now I've almost reached the end of Twilight Princess, which is by far my favorite of the series.

Ah, I could ramble on for hours. But I'll spare you all.

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Hea guys, what celebrities would you like to see in Sims form? Tell me and I'll make them! I need something to hold me over, just broke my foot and I'm really bored! Well it gives me a lot of time to watch CSI and play games :lol:.

13. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

Will you make a Kurt Cobain one? :D That would be awesome!! :lol:

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Sure, I've made a Kurt Cobain a couple months back, what do you think??
    Kurt

15. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

Ohhh i love it! :D Do you get extra clothing and hairstyles off of the Sims 2 website?